Old Oct 01, 2012, 07:33 AM
United Kingdom, England, Canterbury
Joined May 2008
1,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMann View Post
What about the EOS 10D?

Quote:
Note 1: Your model may not be included in the above list. Please check the manual of you camera to see whether it is compatible with IR video start/stop option. Our remote shutter compatible with RC-1 and RC-6 remote shutters of Canon.
Please check your camera
MelihK is offline Find More Posts by MelihK
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 09:04 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelihK View Post
It is impossible, Canon only accepting Shutter and video rec buttons over IR protocol. But we have a secret product for Canons. Only for professionals and a little bit expensive. Coming in 4 weeks.
Anymore info on this secret product for Canons?
Tarro is offline Find More Posts by Tarro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 22, 2012, 06:43 PM
Canada, AB, Lethbridge
Joined Jun 2002
1,812 Posts
Yeah, what's the secret device for Canons? Any hints?
Canada Goose is offline Find More Posts by Canada Goose
Old Oct 23, 2012, 05:08 AM
Joined May 2008
1,366 Posts
Shhhhh!!!
really secret
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 18, 2012, 07:13 AM
DS state of origin NSW Vs QLD
Joined Jul 2009
1,371 Posts
Quote:
Shhhhh!!!
really secret
MelihK , Im urgently after a sLED Sony RC Shutter for start / stop record on a Sony FS700 can you recommend one? Also is there one where I can zoom as well?

Thank you
Forrest12 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest12
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:24 AM
Canada, AB, Lac La Biche
Joined Aug 2010
1,969 Posts
I just bought a NEX-5N , so I just ordered two, one for a spare :-)

cheers!
Glenstr is offline Find More Posts by Glenstr
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:21 PM
Canada, AB, Lethbridge
Joined Jun 2002
1,812 Posts
I can not get the switch to work on my Canon 550d in video mode. I have sent a pm to Melihk a few weeks back but have had no response. Anyone else have this issue? It works fine for firing the shutter, just the start stop of video is not working.
CG
Old Nov 23, 2012, 07:26 PM
DS state of origin NSW Vs QLD
Joined Jul 2009
1,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Goose View Post
I can not get the switch to work on my Canon 550d in video mode. I have sent a pm to Melihk a few weeks back but have had no response. Anyone else have this issue? It works fine for firing the shutter, just the start stop of video is not working.
CG
are you in live view?
Forrest12 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest12
Old Nov 26, 2012, 09:05 AM
Joined May 2008
1,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Goose View Post
CG
Sorry i wasnt see your message.

You must enable video remote mode from your menu. Video start stop signal is same signal with 2 seconds delay shot on EOS series. Start your machine on "P" mode. And try to trigger is with video start/stop signal. Your camera will take a photo after 2 seconds. If it cant, you have to change your RC transmitter settings. Maybe your signal gain is not enough to trigger point of sLED?.
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:36 PM
United States, NJ, West Deptford
Joined Apr 2012
118 Posts
Hi guys,
I have the SLED for my Sony NEX and it is great! I am having some trouble where SOMETIMES the camera keeps firing over and over - even when the servo channel is centered again. I can start video, take stills, but sometimes it just keeps snapping images over and over and over again even with the input centered.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!
--Geoff
Aces Are Wild is offline Find More Posts by Aces Are Wild
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:48 PM
Canada, AB, Lethbridge
Joined Jun 2002
1,812 Posts
Quote:
Sorry i wasnt see your message.

You must enable video remote mode from your menu. Video start stop signal is same signal with 2 seconds delay shot on EOS series. Start your machine on "P" mode. And try to trigger is with video start/stop signal. Your camera will take a photo after 2 seconds. If it cant, you have to change your RC transmitter settings. Maybe your signal gain is not enough to trigger point of sLED?.
Thanks, I will give that a try!
CG
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:52 AM
Joined Sep 2012
58 Posts
Hello, i see on your site that the price on the "low cost" shutters is increased with 10 $ AND they are on sale ?? (from 15$ to 25$ )
Al this within 2 months is this right ??
Don't get me wrong i'm interested, but this is a very fast price increase.
Forester77 is offline Find More Posts by Forester77
Old Dec 04, 2012, 11:03 PM
Joined Apr 2012
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces Are Wild View Post
Hi guys,
I have the SLED for my Sony NEX and it is great! I am having some trouble where SOMETIMES the camera keeps firing over and over - even when the servo channel is centered again. I can start video, take stills, but sometimes it just keeps snapping images over and over and over again even with the input centered.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!
--Geoff
Any recommendations on the continuous firing issue I mentioned above?
Old Dec 05, 2012, 04:49 AM
Joined May 2008
1,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester77 View Post
Hello, i see on your site that the price on the "low cost" shutters is increased with 10 $ AND they are on sale ?? (from 15$ to 25$ )
Al this within 2 months is this right ??
Don't get me wrong i'm interested, but this is a very fast price increase.
The price was always $25. But discount was -$10 for 2 month to promotion and done.
But wait, we have xmas dicount now.
You can use SANTA10 for %10 (min 50$) or SANTA15 for %15 (min 100$) discount codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces Are Wild View Post
Any recommendations on the continuous firing issue I mentioned above?
It is looking weird. the sLED measuring the PPM pulse width to triggering your camera. If it is triggering contiguously, mean it is reading continuous pulses. Can you check your transmitter's program menus? Maybe a mix on the channel?
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:13 AM
Joined Apr 2012
118 Posts
Quote:
It is looking weird. the sLED measuring the PPM pulse width to triggering your camera. If it is triggering contiguously, mean it is reading continuous pulses. Can you check your transmitter's program menus? Maybe a mix on the channel?
I thought that too. I looked and it goes from 0 to -100 and 0 to +100 (one for video, one for stills) but always ends up back at 0 in the end. I can see it in the monitor screen of my remote showing me exactly what I would expect to see… Any other ideas? It doesn't do it all the time, either - only sometimes.