HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:00 AM
Joined Aug 2012
23 Posts
Mini-Review
WL v911!!!

Just got my new micro heli, v911 in today! And let me tell u!! Well worth more than my previous t Rex 100x. Not saying it wasn't a good heli but the maintenance it needed out of the box was ridiculous! I had my v911 hovering hands off the second I took controll of the sticks! I took it to my work where I have access to a gym and man can this baby fly! Every bit fast as it is agile and yet still very controlled. This is my first 4ch heli( besides that monster of a micro sitting in my room that I can't tame) and I was flying it like a pro both in the gym and at home through living rooms kitchens hallways, ect. I highly recommend this micro to anybody looking to bye a super fun, very inexpensive toy!!! Enjoy!!
Benlovespbj is offline Find More Posts by Benlovespbj
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:21 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,624 Posts
V911 is great F/P mico. The T-Rex 100X is also a very good heli. Your V911 TX will bind with T/R and has low rates. This will help tame the beast. Gain some air time on V911 and then try T/R later and find out its not as bad as you think.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,903 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it! Come join us over at the main V911 thread here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1548027

There's plenty to read or else you can jump in at the end and join the conversation right away.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member