HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2010, 10:25 AM
United States, CA, Escondido
Joined Feb 2006
24 Posts
FAQ
Posting Rules

Rules for Posting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This discussion forum is for threads related to the Fallbrook R/C Flyers at the Airfield provided by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians near Valley Center ,California. The rules are simple:

Threads must be related to the forum topic Fallbrook R/C Flyers.
Posts in a thread should be related to the thread subject.
We invite both Fallbrook Flyers members and non-members to start forum-related threads and posts.
For sale items should be posted in the Classified forums as appropriate; it is okay to post a "pointer" to a for sale thread in the Classified forum *IF* it is posted by a Fallbrook Flyers club member.
No personal attacks or trolling.
The Moderators
Fallbrook R/c Flyers
http://fallbrookrcflyers.com/
davew478 is offline Find More Posts by davew478
Last edited by davew478; Aug 26, 2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: adding info
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:16 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
USA, CA, Oceanside
Joined Jul 2008
3,428 Posts
Awesome we are on RC Groups!

Kinda a new member to the club. My first day was actually the moving day to the new field. I helped nail up the fence as I work construction and am more than comfortable with a hammer and hitting my fingers

Anyway its great to be on here and hopefully we can get some great discussions going.
1320fastback is online now Find More Posts by 1320fastback