HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2013, 01:02 PM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,697 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Nice to have another culinary devotee on the thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
I'll raise a glass to that statement!
Awesome, glad to know there are others
Elec 1800 is offline Find More Posts by Elec 1800
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Woody Great planes Cub
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2013, 02:13 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Morning twisties. Yeah snowy's always got something cooking. I so love going to snowy's house. If I can only get him down here to my place.
Better yet have a twist rally this winter with snowy an plow as the grill masters.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50
Old Nov 06, 2013, 02:31 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Great idea!!^^^^^^^
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Nov 06, 2013, 02:52 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Morning twisties. Yeah snowy's always got something cooking. I so love going to snowy's house. If I can only get him down here to my place.
Better yet have a twist rally this winter with snowy an plow as the grill masters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
Great idea!!^^^^^^^
I think Kerwin50's property is a good midway point for all of us Twisties
SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:24 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,451 Posts
Yes, I agree..........Kerwin is centrally located...........13-1/2 hour drive for me.

How about it Kerwin? Up to hosting a T_ _ _taholic convention????
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:27 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,451 Posts
Credo to live your life by: "In favor of flavor!"
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:35 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
My credo is a bit different, don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things!
Old Nov 06, 2013, 05:10 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,451 Posts
The credo of a young man........when you get to be my age you appreciate the things in life that don't take too much effort!
Old Nov 06, 2013, 05:47 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Quote:
The credo of a young man........when you get to be my age you appreciate the things in life that don't take too much effort!
Thank you snowman, I am still a young man!! Lol
Old Nov 06, 2013, 06:04 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,209 Posts
down with bland!
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Nov 06, 2013, 06:32 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,451 Posts
Scrubbed a few Idaho bakers and massaged some olive oil into the skins and then crusted them with kosher salt before baking them for 2-1/2 hrs. No salad, as I ran out of anchovy paste last week and forgot to buy more. Served the meal to the family (including my mother-in-law) and I have to say, the meat was mouth-watering tender, the cooked veggies had the perfect tooth as well as that taste only fresh-picked has, and the taters, were light and silky and with sour cream and chives they were the bomb! Gotta love cookin' for the family when they leave the table with smiles on their faces!
Old Nov 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,226 Posts
Well, I made steak fingers, cream gravy, peas, and biscuits. And for dessert, deep dish cherry pie with chocolate fudge sauce.

Yumm, Yumm!

Anyway, I maidened the foamy yesterday in the rain. I little nose heavy for me but it has good power and response. I was in the front yard and it was raining. I knife edged into a tree and it fell on its nose. I had to add a little super glue to the aluminum motor mount where it attaches to the CF rods on one side. Oh, I have some leaf juice on it too.

Moving battery and added the SFGs. Ready for flight #2.
waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia
Old Nov 06, 2013, 08:16 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,316 Posts
Mmmmm! You guys are both bringing it!! You're making me hungry and I already ate! Dang!

Cool maiden report Wayne! Sounds like something a T---Taholic would do!!
Old Nov 06, 2013, 08:21 PM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,879 Posts
Quote:
Scrubbed a few Idaho bakers and massaged some olive oil into the skins and then crusted them with kosher salt before baking them for 2-1/2 hrs. No salad, as I ran out of anchovy paste last week and forgot to buy more. Served the meal to the family (including my mother-in-law) and I have to say, the meat was mouth-watering tender, the cooked veggies had the perfect tooth as well as that taste only fresh-picked has, and the taters, were light and silky and with sour cream and chives they were the bomb! Gotta love cookin' for the family when they leave the table with smiles on their faces!

After you drink your apple cider please explain how it tastes and good feeling you get
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Old Nov 06, 2013, 08:24 PM
winston mo
Joined Oct 2006
7,539 Posts
Guys I wouldn't mind hosting a twist rally, out at twist field. After all twist field is the reason I bought a twist, and how I found many of you. You see twist field is a small field out in the country. Right off I35 exit # 64, hwy 6 in Missouri.
A twist rally would be kwel for sure no matter where it was at. Plow, Wayne, DR, Andy,Waldo,DOG, SnowDog, Nate, Snowy and the rest all in one place. Now that would be twisted.
I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you and it was Great. I was amazed at what a Hucker plowboy was. The Wookster could really twist the twist, as well as snowy hovering.

Well I made it back from the city today. While on the ride down to Kansas city today. I tried to make bet with my wife. I tried to bet her that If the Kansas city chiefs went undefeated through the super bowl, I would get a 71 inch Slick.
And if I lost. She could say no to one rc purchase. I couldn't quite goat her into that. I think it was the part where she could only say no to one rc purchase that kept her from agreeing to the bet.
kerwin50 is offline Find More Posts by kerwin50