New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2014, 05:47 AM
Find More Posts by Hiccup
Joined May 2014
60 Posts
Discussion
The best gimbal for the Action Cam

I am thinking of getting a Sony Action Cam and before I do, I would love to get your input as to which gimbal is best suited for this unit??
Right now, I have a Feiyu Tech three axis GoPro Hero 3 gimbal with camera and it works perfectly! This came after a bout of trying to make a 2 axis Tarot gimbal do anything but shake and jitter it's arse off!!
The hardest part of using the Feiyu Tech gimbal was taking it out of the box! It is a pure delight!
I want to recreate this experience for an Action Cam gimbal.

Thanks for your input!

Hiccup
Hiccup is offline Find More Posts by Hiccup
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2014, 08:44 AM
Find More Posts by guyg
Israel, Ness Ziona
Joined Sep 2004
4,725 Posts
Hi
Of you rotate your gimbal 90 deg
As i have done
It will work great with the Sony action cam that you have
It works great for me
Do a serch in this forum...to chech how and all with pics

Guy
guyg is offline Find More Posts by guyg
Old Feb 28, 2015, 03:45 AM
Find More Posts by rc808hawaii
"Move along.....move along..."
United States, HI, Kahului
Joined Jan 2015
536 Posts
Hi you had a comment on how you mounted the Sony Action Cam to a Gimbal. Do you have any info or pics on how to do it. I just got a G2d gimbal for my quadcopter. But want to mount Sony instead of gopro. I searched but can't find any info here. Thanks.
rc808hawaii is offline Find More Posts by rc808hawaii