HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 19, 2014, 02:38 PM
D'mon
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Nov 2013
75 Posts
Discussion
Midwest SKU-980 steam plant - suggestions?

I am in the process of polishing up my SKU-980 but have not yet started a boat to put it in. I am looking for suggestions on decent kits or plans. Midwest claims that it can run up to 24" hulls, but this seems a bit big for what this power plant can supply. If anyone can verify, I'd love to put it in something like the Jenny Lee from Dumas which is 24" and would look great running steam. The Fantail is my absolute lst choice - great looking model, but my club has a couple already. I would love the Harbor Master Tug or to a lesser extent the Tourmaster, but both are not very easy to come by...

I am looking for suggestions on a kit or plans for building- not afraid to put blade to wood.

I bow to the opinions of the experts...
Dmon96 is offline Find More Posts by Dmon96
to remove ads between posts