SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:52 PM
A&P in training
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Dec 2008
1,262 Posts
Discussion
Helicopter Scale Masters 2013

Just wondering if any of you rcgroup guys will be showing up at Woodland-Davis for the HSM meet? I personally can't wait. It was excellent last year and will more than likely be even better this time around.

Regards,

Cory
ASTREA1 is offline Find More Posts by ASTREA1
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2013, 02:58 PM
My other addiction!
Marysville, Ca., US
Joined Jan 2007
1,725 Posts
Cory,

I will be there Saturday with my 3 yr-old grandson Bryce. I love this event and have been looking forward to it all summer. If you scan down the page a little here, you will see Keyrigger's Century MD500 Tow Defender build thread. He is planning to be there as well, with this remarkable scale heli. After watching his build, and the incredible scale touches he has created, I simply cannot wait to see it in person. We should figure out how to meet up, if you are going to be there Saturday. If you time it for when the EMU Huey arrives, I will be the one with the incredibly excited 3-yr-old. (Last year he LOVED seeing the Huey come in.)

Hope to see you there.

Bob
norcalheli is offline Find More Posts by norcalheli
Old Oct 02, 2013, 12:44 PM
Team of ONE....or...Team Me
Reno, Nevada
Joined Oct 2006
790 Posts
I will be there again, this is my 3rd year.
Very nice helis and super people.
Tom
DeadTom is offline Find More Posts by DeadTom
Old Oct 02, 2013, 04:16 PM
Love my scale Whirlybirds
Mississauga, Ont., Can.
Joined Sep 2009
2,475 Posts
Thanks Bob. I just arrived in Davis and will be here for the Fly-in. 4000+km driving and a bug splattered truck is all I have to show for the journey, lol. I need a car wash, bad.

Don
Keyrigger is offline Find More Posts by Keyrigger
Old Oct 02, 2013, 07:37 PM
A&P in training
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Dec 2008
1,262 Posts
Excellent to hear that you all will be making it. I am really stoked to go, I went last year and it was just amazing. We will probably be seeing CalStar's newer EC-135 instead of the MD 902 that had arrived last year. You know this is a big event when people like Keyrigger are driving 2,400 mi ! I will be bringing my buddy, he works for Advanced Helicopter Services in Woodland and will more than likely be wearing that shirt so you may be able to spot me that way lol. Anyway, my name is Cory and hopefully I'll get to meet you guys!
ASTREA1 is offline Find More Posts by ASTREA1