SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:13 AM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,320 Posts
Rant
China Post Tracking - Offline

Been 3 weeks since I ordered from banggood, but for the past week the china post tracking site has not been responding. Not that it would arrive any quicker if it was online, but at least I would have the possibility of being home the day it arrives rather than having to make another trip out to the distribution center to pick it up.

From searches online, I get the impression that this is neither the first nor last long term outage of the tracking page.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2012, 02:12 PM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,320 Posts
Found an alternate china post tracking engine at..

http://sao.cn

That seems to indicate that was sorted through NYC on the 20th.. so it should be here any time now.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide