Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
PB of 733kph
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
6,118 Posts
Discussion
Putting the feelers out

Would anyone be interested in my K130?

I don't fly it much and really have lost interest in trying for 500mph, have let some BIG wind days go past recently and I just didn't care. Go no-one to go up with really, life has taken a big turn for me in the last few weeks also and just not feeling it any more. I prefer flying for fun, the lighter air models interest me more, just having fun, not worrying about having to take someone up to get the gun on it etc.

Don't get me wrong, I still want the 500!I just don't see it happening anytime soon, and especially till life gets back on track, in which case I would probably get a new K130 and build it to current specs.

Also have the light crack Waxer here from the molds during the DS fest without an owner. Wanting $500 for it.

Shipping from NZ is a P>I>T>A though due costs

I really want to get to Weldon next year, so putting DS on hold till then
ALEX HEWSON is offline Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2015, 05:10 AM
Find More Posts by taurineman
Wellington, New Zealand
Joined Sep 2009
508 Posts
damn, Alex. That's some serious kit. I reckon you should park it up in the back of your garage for now - you may regret selling it off.
taurineman is offline Find More Posts by taurineman
Old Apr 19, 2015, 05:44 AM
Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
PB of 733kph
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
6,118 Posts
I would rather the cash right now, can always buy another one
ALEX HEWSON is offline Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 20, 2015, 05:54 AM
Find More Posts by Jets:)
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Aug 2006
144 Posts
Dude !
Jets:) is offline Find More Posts by Jets:)