Find More Posts by barracudahockey
Mulit-Platform Pilot
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Sep 2004
4,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsinger1 View Post
I am using a DX9 with Airware V 1.07.

This happens with any of my telemetry enabled planes. My Radian is equipped with an AR610/TM1000/Vario combo; my Heron is equipped with an AR8000/TM1000/Vario Combo.

Telemetry File Settings are enabled via Switch H. "One Time" set to 'Active' and "Enabled" set to 'Yes'. The SD card symbol appears in the upper right hand corner of the DX9 screen when I flip Switch H, which supposedly signifies that things are working correctly...maybe they are and the issue is on the Telemetry Viewer end?

Any help appreciated.

Is there something I need to do the TLM file before the Telemetry Viewer sucks it in? The Telemetry Viewer is VERY slow importing the file, but it does it.

Where is my flight log?
Works as advertised.
barracudahockey is online now Find More Posts by barracudahockey
to remove ads between posts