New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2015, 10:28 AM
Find More Posts by tottman
Joined Apr 2012
3 Posts
Help!
MJX F45 helis

Hello! The problem with the lack of communication between the heli and the remote control appeared unexpectedly. Both devices indicate normal functioning and I cannot find out which is the defective one so that I can replace it. How could I find out which one isn't working since I don't have neither a spare controller board nor a remote control? Could you please provide advice?
tottman is offline Find More Posts by tottman
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2015, 07:38 PM
Find More Posts by bassman12350
Beating air into submission!
United States, CA, Twain Harte
Joined Feb 2014
548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tottman View Post
Hello! The problem with the lack of communication between the heli and the remote control appeared unexpectedly. Both devices indicate normal functioning and I cannot find out which is the defective one so that I can replace it. How could I find out which one isn't working since I don't have neither a spare controller board nor a remote control? Could you please provide advice?
Have you checked the batteries (transmitter and heli)? If the voltage, particularly in the LiIon heli battery is low, the heli won't bind to the transmitter). It is possible that either the transmitter or the heli's control board failed, or there is a more simple problem. First off, unlike most RC helis out there and a reverse of normal procedure, you must first power up the heli (connect the battery) and THEN the transmitter. It won't bind the other way. If this doesn't work, try checking all the connections on the PC board in the heli. If the antenna wire or a connector have come loose, this could well be the problem. That failing (and no broken wires in the transmitter), I'd have to say something went wrong in the transmitter or the PC board in the heli. Best of luck!

Steve
bassman12350 is offline Find More Posts by bassman12350
Old Apr 11, 2015, 12:10 PM
Find More Posts by tottman
Joined Apr 2012
3 Posts
Thank you very much for the reply, Steve! I have already checked all these a couple of times to include both RX and TX for apparent damages. I think that the best thing I can do is to visit the nearest Conrad Store with the heli and if they have the remote control for my model, try to see if they get connected. That way I will find out if it's RX or TX and see what I need to buy.

Todor
tottman is offline Find More Posts by tottman
Old Apr 16, 2015, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by RCJayhawk2015
Just getting into the hobby
United States, KS, Lawrence
Joined Apr 2015
13 Posts
Transmitter

I had a similar issue with the binding. It finally did but during flight was very erratic and unbinded just long enough to nose dive into the ground. It damaged the tail struts and horizontal wing (I removed them and may not reinstall them) but it also has a tendency to spin around in circles without any way for me to control it. I can't find any instructions on how to program the transmitter and since I don't speak Chinese the manual is useless. Advice?

A side note. The battery was defective so I had to replace it. I have had this helicopter for only 2 weeks. My V912 and V913 fly better than this.
RCJayhawk2015 is offline Find More Posts by RCJayhawk2015