Old Nov 07, 2012, 11:34 AM
I want to believe
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2002
941 Posts
Discussion
November Board Election Meeting Notice

Attention members,

The next general meeting will take place at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, November 13th at the San Diego Automotive Museum in Balboa Park.

We will have a good bit of business to attend to. It is election season, and we will be holding elections for the Board of Directors for 2013. If you have any nominations or want to run for a position, this is your chance! But either way, please come out and cast your vote.

Additionally, our resident soaring historian, Gary Fogel will present a talk and book signing for his latest book, a biography on John Montgomery -- the first American Glider pilot.

Gary's talks are always interesting and informative, so don't miss it!

If you want to buy Gary's book, it is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble etc. Get it and have it with you for him to sign.

Gary is also scheduled for another booksigning event at Torrey Pines Gliderport on Sunday, November 11th in case you want to catch him there too.

Hope to see you there,

Marty
mdine1us is offline Find More Posts by mdine1us
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 03:17 AM
I want to believe
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2002
941 Posts
By the way, I also saw that the gliderport pro shop has copies for sale as well.
mdine1us is offline Find More Posts by mdine1us