SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 02, 2014, 02:52 PM
Joined Mar 2014
57 Posts
Help!
corsair retracts problem

Hi all just joined this forum,

straight in with this one,

got a dynam corsair and took it for a maiden today but on landing approach hit the gear switch to lower landing and nothing! panic set I. and tried it a couple more times and eventually they lowered. on the ground tried the gear and they just would not lower the only way they would work was if I have the ailerons a wiggle on the stick. tried all the usual things connections end points took one of the retracts out and tried again and same problem

just tried them at home and they are working as they should maybe it was the cold weather or something.

anyone else had this iusse?

thanks
matt
mchopper is offline Find More Posts by mchopper
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2014, 03:37 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1,733 Posts
To save confusion
.....I would suggest you post your enquiry in the main Dyman Corsair thread, rather than start another:-

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=dynam+corsair
Plane Chaos is offline Find More Posts by Plane Chaos
Old Mar 02, 2014, 05:55 PM
Joined Mar 2014
57 Posts
brill thanks for the link
mchopper is offline Find More Posts by mchopper