Staffs, UK
Joined Nov 2003
10,562 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor View Post
I understood the subject was

How to teach a newbie to fly a Plane?

and not how to connect a buddy box.
I guess it would be you ONLY bother reading the subject line of the thread. Fortunately the rest of us took the trouble to read the detailed question that the OP asked and answer that .

Steve
slipstick is offline Find More Posts by slipstick
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 09:30 AM
Zor
Suspended Account
Ontario,Canada
Joined Feb 2007
9,742 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstick View Post
I guess it would be you ONLY bother reading the subject line of the thread. Fortunately the rest of us took the trouble to read the detailed question that the OP asked and answer that .

Steve
Steve,

I see that even you suffer of double posting.

Of course I always read the subject line.
Everyone should including YOU.

I also learned how to read and interpret what I read.

That is how I realize that people do not always mean what they write and do not always write what they mean.

The education varies greatly depending where the education is located or comes from.

Of course I read the OP text and he had many just repeating what had already been posted.

I thought it was decent, even if YOU do not think so, to treat the subject the OP asked about. In his text he was just asking a secondary question.

His main question was in his subject title.

You seem to be good at criticizing participants that read properly and help; suggest you do the same.

Zor
Zor is offline Find More Posts by Zor
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)