SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 13, 2001, 02:20 PM
Joined Oct 2001
12 Posts
WTB Broken/damaged/unwanted Transmitters/Receivers

I am interested in purchasing damaged/broken/unwanted transmitters and receivers. I am mostly interested in the newer Futaba radios but will consider any radio for purchase. If you have any radios that fit this category and would like to get rid of them please email me directly or you can post here. Any questions please email me.

Thanks,

JJ

rcmodlr
RCMODLR is offline Find More Posts by RCMODLR
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2001, 04:36 PM
Canada, NS, Lunenburg
Joined Oct 1999
3,867 Posts
Are you interested in 35MHz gear? I have a Futaba FF6 and a Challenger 6 that are sat here doing nothing. I can't use them here. I also have two Multiplex Pico receivers and a few other bits and pieces.

Anyone want to pay the postage to send them somewhere useful?

E-mail me if you want more info.
DaveSawers is offline Find More Posts by DaveSawers
Old Oct 13, 2001, 06:06 PM
Joined Oct 2001
12 Posts
Dave,

What are you asking for them? I may be interested. what is wrong with them if anything?

Thanks.
RCMODLR is offline Find More Posts by RCMODLR