HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:23 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Aug 2012
44 Posts
Help!
Walkera DEVO F7 problem

I've purchase a Devo F7 and InfraX FPV setup about two weeks ago. The tx display items (i.e. trims, battery, etc.) will not show on the screen when powered on. Sometimes it will work for a short time and then disappear. I have tried different batteries and it still doesn't work right.

I sent Walkera a email and waiting for a reply. Meanwhile, does anyone have any good suggestions to try that will not void Walkera policy?
shawnr1 is offline Find More Posts by shawnr1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:58 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Aug 2012
44 Posts
Devo F7 TX problems (Update)

I have been emailing Walkera back and forth about my tx problem. The last reply from them stated that there may be nearby interference causing it.

I stepped outside and turned the tx on. It worked properly. I turned it off and on several times and it still worked properly. The previously problem seemed intermittent, so I wanted to test it a little more. Unfortunately, it's raining out and I cannot fly my InfraX.

I took the tx along with me for a drive to the store. I left it on for a while, pressed buttons, scroll through menus, etc. All worked properly.

As soon as I got it home and turned it on, it malfunction
shawnr1 is offline Find More Posts by shawnr1
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:27 AM
Joined Jul 2012
59 Posts
expect to more testing informations from you...tks
WXIA is offline Find More Posts by WXIA
Old Jul 28, 2014, 03:56 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Screen blank in Devo F7

Hi

I have same problem with my Devo F7 controller
Screen starts to fade out - even with fully loaded battery and today
whole screen stopped working - even without connected to my copter,
So I can not even enter to config screens.

Any ideas welcomed.

Vesku is offline Find More Posts by Vesku