Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 18, 2012, 06:12 PM
Look outside the Square
Gosford, Australia
Joined Jan 2006
2,620 Posts
Cin I Dawg, had a look at the ebay site you put up yesterday and the radio was there. Damn cheap. Good find. Thought I'd get one today and its dissappeared. Mmmmmm. It was up for another 2 days. Maybe someone complained they where too cheap. Bugger.

Bx
Boxhead is offline Find More Posts by Boxhead
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2012, 06:21 PM
NDw
Ireland, Limerick, Kilmallock
Joined Aug 2010
2,123 Posts
Sid if I wanted an antenna for the chainlink reciever, the one with extra lenght for a large plane that bev used to sell. Can you tell me how much it is with shipping to Ireland?

Thx
NDw is offline Find More Posts by NDw
Old Jan 18, 2012, 10:35 PM
United States, FL, St Cloud
Joined Dec 2011
68 Posts
Where can I buy the rangelink system? In stock anywhere ?
Pathfinder22 is offline Find More Posts by Pathfinder22
Old Jan 19, 2012, 02:09 AM
Registered FPVer :)
Switzerland, LU, Buchrain
Joined Aug 2006
2,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder22 View Post
Where can I buy the rangelink system? In stock anywhere ?
Send Sid a PM, he's the one producing and selling them. It takes telling him which articles you need, arrange a payment and there you go. His service is excellent and fast. Just scroll back a little in this thread up until you find one of his posts.

Markus
markus123456 is online now Find More Posts by markus123456
Old Jan 19, 2012, 07:13 AM
Crash=start of next project
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2010
662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxhead View Post
Cin I Dawg, had a look at the ebay site you put up yesterday and the radio was there. Damn cheap. Good find. Thought I'd get one today and its dissappeared. Mmmmmm. It was up for another 2 days. Maybe someone complained they where too cheap. Bugger.

Bx
Sorry, you could not find it. But as I said, this seller has many sales going at the same time. Click on seller and all sales, you may still find it.
Best,
Dawg
CN I Dawg is offline Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
Old Jan 19, 2012, 10:42 PM
Member #1
Australia, NSW, Picnic Point
Joined Aug 2011
6,790 Posts
Hi Sid,

Just want to let you know that today another member from here and i were trying to fly next to each other but we had alot of interference, enough that i had no control even on low power from any more than about 5 metres away. In micro mode it didnt even work. High power worked a little, but was very glitchy.

We both tried to do advance binds but doing that didnt work.

Have you any tips that we can try next time?
Teamsherman is offline Find More Posts by Teamsherman
Old Jan 20, 2012, 03:48 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2011
1,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamsherman View Post
Hi Sid,

Just want to let you know that today another member from here and i were trying to fly next to each other but we had alot of interference, enough that i had no control even on low power from any more than about 5 metres away. In micro mode it didnt even work. High power worked a little, but was very glitchy.

We both tried to do advance binds but doing that didnt work.

Have you any tips that we can try next time?
Hi Sid

The other person was me. a long time ago i had a similar problem with chainlink, but it corrected itself when each flyer rebound.

but this time with rangelink (and teamsherman), we got interference that did not correct after we rebound and also did advance rebound. we tried many different things, but it did not work ;-(

does that mean only 1 rangelink can fly at a time?
cheers
pete
PMRfly is offline Find More Posts by PMRfly
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 20, 2012, 04:39 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
786 Posts
hi,sorry a holiday,here

just make one of them enter advance binding. and tell me how do you do an advance binding .

Sid
sid.huang is offline Find More Posts by sid.huang
Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:28 AM
Member #1
Joined Aug 2011
6,790 Posts
We did make them enter advance binding separately many times.

Advance binding = Power off, press and hold mode button (with power switch at low power) then power on and keep holding mode button till tx beeps then beeps again, the light will flash every second, then turn on the rx and be sure the rx light is solid. Turn off rx and tx then power up again and it should be advanced bound.

This is what we did a number of times, but then we gave up and just flew separately till i crashed mine anyway.

I hope there is a fix for this cause i would really like to fly same time as PMRfly next time.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:55 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
786 Posts
/sorry when i back to office ,and check this.

an idea to make sure you make rangelink tx enter advance correctly,,,,when you make tx enter advance binding mode, and the recycle tx... and now tx cant link to the rx. and then try normal binding.

Sid
Old Jan 20, 2012, 06:13 AM
Member #1
Joined Aug 2011
6,790 Posts
Sid,

Our binding worked every time, but as soon as both rangelink transmitters were turned on the glitching started.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 06:19 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
786 Posts
I know,,,just i think it NOT enter advance binding mode,,,

sid
Old Jan 20, 2012, 07:26 AM
Chinglish-funny
Joined Mar 2011
786 Posts
just tell me the rc radio type...

i will be back at 2012-1-30,,,and the rangelink will back in stock at 2012-2-8.

Sid
Old Jan 20, 2012, 07:30 AM
Crash=start of next project
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2010
662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamsherman View Post
Sid,

Our binding worked every time, but as soon as both rangelink transmitters were turned on the glitching started.
Not trying to make comparisons for any reason other than a solution, so don't tase me bro. But, as I recall EZUhf had similar issues when formation flying and it took tweaking of the firmware and ability for users to modify Fo slightly for each Tx/Rx combo. However, in theory, the advanced binding should take care of the problem.
CN I Dawg is offline Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
Old Jan 20, 2012, 11:59 AM
Norway
Joined Aug 2011
243 Posts
Just received my rangelink today,finally too bad i destroyed my radian a few weeks ago..
gonna have to wait for the new X8 to test it. But i atleast got to bind it and benchtest it, works great with 9x so far
Bauf is offline Find More Posts by Bauf