HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2014, 04:51 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Mar 2013
131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
With the recent talk of Banggood I logged in and checked my recent orders, I have ordered a HFP100 and noticed it has a tracking number, is this normal for bigger items as none of my previous spares orders were given one (I didn't pay for quicker delivery etc)

Also - how good is the tracking to follow, so far I have this

Departured at 2014/3/2 22:47:22 from Flytexpress Sorting Center location
Electronic data received at 2014/2/27 18:22:51, Flytexpress Sorting Center
Yes, tracking number is only available for products (not orders) over a certain value. I'm not sure what that value is, but I know I get tracking numbers for $34 goods from BG.
eggma is offline Find More Posts by eggma
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2014, 08:35 PM
United States, WA, Twisp
Joined Sep 2013
260 Posts
Couple of quick questions about my HFP 100 FS. First, has anyone come up with a good program for the Flysky version yet? I'm running a 9X flashed with OpenTX, and I've got what has to be the most basic program ever, all channels at 100%, no expo or D/R, and a linear throttle curve. It flies fine this way, so I've chosen to spend what little time I have flying instead of messing with my radio program . But if someone has come up with something cool, I'd like to see it.

Second, it has the tiniest bit of tail wag, not enough to be objectionable, but noticeable when hovering at eye level. Anyone else notice the same thing, and if so, what if anything did you do to correct it? Assuming it can be corrected, of course.

Really enjoying this bird, but it makes my V911's seem REALLY tame and boring . It's also convinced me that I need one of the new Blade 200 SR X's when they make it to the retailers, a larger brushless version of this sounds like the last heli I need to buy. Not that I'm planning on NOT buying anything else, I'm just going to concentrate on multi-rotors instead of helis . Later.

Dave
daved20319 is offline Find More Posts by daved20319
Old Mar 05, 2014, 09:38 PM
it was just a bumpy landing...
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
2,752 Posts
The official HiSky discuss anything thread

Hey Wedgehog, I certainly understand what you're saying and don't really disagree, so please know my statement was not against your comments, just sharing how it works in my brain.

By the way love your username and avatar. I used to have a pet hedgehog. Best pet I ever owned!

On a different note look what showed up today!
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394076956.129190.jpg
Views: 30
Size: 122.7 KB
Description:

Man the batteries are super small! The 100 I had came in a brown box so I don't know what the packaging normally looks like but I really like the box of the 80. Very nicely done design work.
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Mar 05, 2014, 10:47 PM
13x
United States, ID, Malad City
Joined Dec 2012
112 Posts
@ daved20319 on my 9x running stock firmware my settings for my hfp80fs are thro curve 0-40-68-86-100 and running -50 expo and 100% d/r. Hope this helps. On a side note ordered my 300mah nanotechs from massive rc today.
13x is offline Find More Posts by 13x
Old Mar 06, 2014, 02:19 AM
Never let it down
France, RA, Lyon
Joined Oct 2013
113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13x View Post
@ daved20319 on my 9x running stock firmware my settings for my hfp80fs are thro curve 0-40-68-86-100 and running -50 expo and 100% d/r. Hope this helps. On a side note ordered my 300mah nanotechs from massive rc today.
I am also on the wait for 300mah nanotech, but I wonder if they won't be too heavy for the HFP80, with a risk to burn main motor ? has someone tried them on a long period, and what do you think ?
Pachapapa is online now Find More Posts by Pachapapa
Old Mar 06, 2014, 09:52 AM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachapapa View Post
I am also on the wait for 300mah nanotech, but I wonder if they won't be too heavy for the HFP80, with a risk to burn main motor ? has someone tried them on a long period, and what do you think ?
I have set of them I use, on average I get about an extra minute of flight time, and more pop through out the flight. I have not had any issues after 10 flights each pack. They are good for sport flying, but HCP80 feels the deference when attempting 3-d flight.
Jasen40 is offline Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Mar 06, 2014, 09:56 AM
13x
Joined Dec 2012
112 Posts
I don't know if the weight will be a factor or not. I've read that some of the guys with the hcp80 are using the nano techs so I guess I'll see. If they are to heavy I'll just use them in my x1.
Old Mar 06, 2014, 10:34 AM
Joined Sep 2008
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13x View Post

http://www.tmart.com/HiSKY-HFP80-FBL...F_p238585.html

you can confirm that this helicopter is compatible with turnigy 9x radio without additional modules?

Thanks!
doctorwho is offline Find More Posts by doctorwho
Old Mar 06, 2014, 11:10 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
8,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorwho View Post
http://www.tmart.com/HiSKY-HFP80-FBL...F_p238585.html

you can confirm that this helicopter is compatible with turnigy 9x radio without additional modules?

Thanks!
I ordered the help in your link on february 12 (exactly to find out you question for myself) and it was supposedly sent from their warehouse in Sweden a day later (at least the tracking number states that's where it was sent from) but I have not heard or seen anything about it since ... And is stays "untraceable" (is constantly gives an error message every time Itry to track it)

erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014
Old Mar 06, 2014, 11:56 AM
13x
Joined Dec 2012
112 Posts
It says it the hfp80fs if so it is flysky compatible. I ordered mine from massive rc.
Old Mar 06, 2014, 12:05 PM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Dec 2007
560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
I ordered the help in your link on february 12 (exactly to find out you question for myself) and it was supposedly sent from their warehouse in Sweden a day later (at least the tracking number states that's where it was sent from) but I have not heard or seen anything about it since ... And is stays "untraceable" (is constantly gives an error message every time Itry to track it)

try tracking it here http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml my hfp100 fs was shipped on the 25th and showed up on there pretty quickly but only showed up on www.posten.se today
subpixel is offline Find More Posts by subpixel
Old Mar 06, 2014, 12:07 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachapapa View Post
when I was flying my V955/HFP80 I was using the stock Walkera Mini/SuperCP and the UDI 250mah LiPos and it flew fine with these, and as guessed.. the NT 300mah will be pushing the weight limits and affect the flying characteristics the most on this bird. Actually the GiantPower 200mah from BG worked pretty well on my V955!, just not great for the much more demanding HCP80.
Realise that on these featherweight micros every gram counts... especially for the HCP80, the V955 with it's larger blades is more like a "delivery van/truck" than the "racing car HCP80" and can carry and cope with the larger/heavier LiPos much better.

HS 180mah 15C = 5.5gr
GP 200mah 25C = 5.8gr
WK 240mah 25C = ~7.5-8gr
UDI 250mah ?C = ~8.2gr
WL 300mah 25C = ~8.8gr
NT 300mah 45C = ~9.2gr
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Last edited by vpsporb; Mar 06, 2014 at 12:13 PM.
Old Mar 06, 2014, 01:08 PM
UK
Joined May 2008
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
Hey Wedgehog, I certainly understand what you're saying and don't really disagree, so please know my statement was not against your comments, just sharing how it works in my brain.

By the way love your username and avatar. I used to have a pet hedgehog. Best pet I ever owned!

On a different note look what showed up today!
Attachment 6567229

Man the batteries are super small! The 100 I had came in a brown box so I don't know what the packaging normally looks like but I really like the box of the 80. Very nicely done design work.
Hey no JL, I was just joining in the conversation, I had no problems with what you said or anyone else, I was just giving my point of view.

I have a family of them living under my shed, been there for years, although presumably these are the children of the children. I don't know how long they live for.
I tried to choose the name Hedgehog and the forum said it was taken, so I changed it to "W" because from the side they are a bit wedge shaped

Woohooo something to play with, well I hope you have more luck with yours than I am having with mine, didn't get it from Banggood and it was knackered when it arrived, so waiting for spares at the moment.
Keep us informed with how yours turns out mate.
wedgehog is offline Find More Posts by wedgehog
Old Mar 08, 2014, 02:14 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,397 Posts
I took my HCP80 out for it's maiden yesterday, with a new set of blades on her... despite the minor oscillations when coming out-of-flight, and the increased directional momentum from the new blades... she flew pretty nicely... and she boogies!
To use the MicroHeli NanoCP bullets on my 80 I had to use a 2mm washer per grip and tightened grips till snug. I believe trimming the blades to "stock" HiSky bullet sized blades will allow better flight from the non-adjustable RX.
The GiantPower 200 didn't do tooo badly in the cold.....
HCP80 outdoor maiden flight with MicroHeli bullet blades (3 min 3 sec)
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Mar 09, 2014, 04:32 PM
V911 - V912
Joined Feb 2014
27 Posts
[QUOTE Wisshie;27684876]Totay I was glad to see a delivery from Banggood.
But when I've opened my package I came to the conclusion that Banggood sent me to wrong item.

I had ordered the Hisky HCP100 6ch mode 2 white TX for 74 Euros and they have send me the HFP100 4ch heli worth 45 euros...

I've send them a email regarding this wrong delivery, now patiently waiting for an answer.

Does anyone had the same problem with them? And maybe now what to do more than sending an email? I've made multiple order with them without any problems, for everything a first time...[/QUOTE]

Well, Banggood offered me a solution. Sending the item back wasn't a option due to high shipment costs on my side so 2 other options were given. 1. I keep the heli and they refund me the difference +-30 euros. Or 2. I'll keep the heli for a big discount price and the send me the right item I've ordered also.
After flying a few minutes I decided to keep the HFP100, it's an amazing and challenging bird. I just made the payment for it and got a honest price and my HCP100 is on its way to Belgium.

So my opinion about Banggood so far... GREAT!! That's what I call customer service. Ok I bought a heli extra this way but hey, it's a great heli and got it for a good price. Me happy and Banggood happy looking forward receiving my HCP100 and also ordering the new wl brushless 6ch heli.
Wisshie is offline Find More Posts by Wisshie