HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 03, 2013, 02:48 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Oct 2012
139 Posts
Discussion
DragonLink + DOSD Hookups

Hey guys

I am having a problem hooking this all up.

i have the dragonlink V2 and i have dragon osd

no where i am running into problems is the PPM output from the dragon link i am trying to get into the menu for the dragon osd but i am having some problems so if anyone could share the info or pointers that would be awesome.

i have it hooked up on my bench and i have the ppm cable hooked up right from the DOSD to the dragon link but now what ? i have my 3 pos switch hooked up on my dx7s as channel 5 and when i flip it it does not go into the menu ? ????

thanks

Mike
Crazyflyer20 is online now Find More Posts by Crazyflyer20
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:07 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Oct 2012
139 Posts
just wondering if the dragon link and dosd need to be sharing the same power supply and seeing the same ground ??? to receive the PPM data ???

in the pics bellow i have the ppm data coming out of CH 9 on the dragon link and its going into the right spot on the dragon osd ??
and i have the RSSI output from the dragonlink going to the right spot on the dragon osd.

the BEC powers up the dragonlink and then i have a 11.1v lipo power up the dragon osd. do they need to share the same power supply ?
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:10 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Oct 2012
139 Posts
pics of the how i have it hooked up

RCG Plus Member