to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 14, 2015, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by smittyboy
Joined Mar 2014
295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Smith View Post
But still not DSMX compatible..
This thing is so easy to fly, you don't need a high-end, computerized Tx. You can fly it with the cheap RTF Tx that comes with it. It does the job, period. Yeah, it would be nice to be able to use your own Tx with it, but it is what it is. I have the first version of this plane, and I have absolutely no problems using the dinky red RTF Tx that it came with. Works for me. No need for dual rates or fine adjustments…it flies perfect out of the box.
smittyboy is offline Find More Posts by smittyboy