HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 22, 2014, 03:15 AM
Joined May 2014
4 Posts
FY41 servos donīt move

Hi,
Last night i finish to install and test the fy41 module, i test the RX channels direct to servos and it works fine, after final wiring, i config test differents flight modes watching the ods in screen, and the sw1 and sw2 are working fine.
But i put in "RC" mode, and just the throttle run properly, ailerons, elev and rudder donīt move when i move the sticks.

any suggestion please?

thank you

Sergio
einstein00 is offline Find More Posts by einstein00
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2014, 03:32 AM
Australia, VIC, Berwick
Joined Oct 2013
551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein00 View Post
Hi,
Last night i finish to install and test the fy41 module, i test the RX channels direct to servos and it works fine, after final wiring, i config test differents flight modes watching the ods in screen, and the sw1 and sw2 are working fine.
But i put in "RC" mode, and just the throttle run properly, ailerons, elev and rudder donīt move when i move the sticks.

any suggestion please?

thank you

Sergio
Have you connected power to servo side of fy41.
Power manager does not drive servos.
Gibbedy is offline Find More Posts by Gibbedy
Old Dec 23, 2014, 11:32 AM
Joined Oct 2005
613 Posts
I moved my FY41 lite from my Penguin where everything was fine to a new FPV plane.

Now there is no action whatsoever from any of my channels of my transmitter on the Fy 41 lite which, I can see on the OSD screen that every time I swich it on, it keeps on going through ;

1- ABM for about 10 seconds
2- then to ACM for about 10 seconds
3- Then switches to RTL

Same issue with a different receiver...
Receiver is powered on and bound since it works when physically connected directly to a servo.

It also says Radio data failure on the HUD. I guess this is telemetry and I do not have it so that is not the problem

Bottom line, the fy41 lite does not listen to my radio... Aaarrgh !
philgib is online now Find More Posts by philgib
Last edited by philgib; Dec 24, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old Dec 24, 2014, 03:33 AM
United Kingdom, Harpenden
Joined Oct 2009
406 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by philgib View Post
I moved my FY41 lite from my Penguin where everything was fine to a new FPV plane.

Now there is no action whatsoever from any of my channels of my transmitter on the Fy 41 lite which, I can see on the OSD screen that every time I swich it on, it keeps on going through ;

1- ABM for about 10 seconds
2- then to ACM for about 10 seconds
3- Then switches to RTL

Same issue with a different receiver...
Receiver is powered on and bound since it works when physically connected directly to a servo.

It also says Radio data failure on the HUD. I guess this is telemetry and I do not have it so that is not the problem

Bottom line, the fy41 lite does not listen to my radio... Aaarrgh !

Have you done a complete installation configuration? You must go through the instal step by step in the new plane. A new set up. This involves calibrating the AP and setting gyro etc.
BigTradioman is offline Find More Posts by BigTradioman
Old Dec 24, 2014, 05:29 AM
Joined Oct 2005
613 Posts
Feyutec managed to solve my problem on a 24th of December... All I had to do was to press the rc button in the gcs control area, then move to parameters and save...

Thx Feyutec !
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM
Joined Oct 2005
613 Posts
Now... Another problem...

- My red flashing leds are extremy weak, I can hardly see it, while green, blue lights are very strong... Has it happened to anyone of you ? Now it is not big deal, I can live without it...

- In RC mode, when I move the rudder, the elevator gets twitchy, specially when rudder goes left ??? I have checked my Futaba transmitter again, i do not have any mixing set-up... What could it be ?

- In ABM mode, elevator barely moves while the RC makes it move just fine...

Thx guys
Last edited by philgib; Yesterday at 07:49 AM.
Old Today, 03:54 AM
Joined Oct 2005
613 Posts
For some reasons everything is fine now. the elevator stops shaking and twitching when I plug in the OSD Vin and Vout. ..

All I have to solve is the elevator not moving correctly in ABM mode. It is not even reversed, it is just moving without any logic to me.
Last edited by philgib; Today at 08:22 AM.