HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:10 AM
dmr
Joined Dec 2012
2 Posts
Help!
Wasp V3 6ch CCPM RTF RC Helicopter

Hi,
I have just purchased a Wasp V3 6ch RC helicopter...

I am trying to use the simulator to get used to the controls first, however I am having a few problems.

I have used the application to setup the transmitter, connected to my laptop. I have opened the default settings for my heli and wrote the settings to it successfully.

I opened the simulator (FMS), chose the model, and controls. I am using the "joystick interface" and calibrated it. All I can do is spin the helicopter around and cannot get off the ground.

The gear is down, the flight mode is on "N", the four sliding things (not sure what they do yet) are all centered, and so is the two levers.

Sorry, I am clueless...

Can anyone help?

Cheers.
dmr is offline Find More Posts by dmr
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:57 AM
dmr
Joined Dec 2012
2 Posts
Okay..

For some reason, it works on everything, but the helicopters.

What am I doing wrong.

Cheers
dmr is offline Find More Posts by dmr
Old Feb 24, 2013, 04:36 PM
United Kingdom, England, Central Bedfordshire
Joined Dec 2012
1,299 Posts
hi mate the 4 slides things are trims the one on the left that moves up and down should be all the way down the other 3 in the mid position, go into setting and calibrate the transmitter , then when you start to fly you can use the trims to set up the heli..... when you put the software into the transmitter did you select hc ccpm- this is the setting for the wasp v3 and this is what it need to be on for that heli, my pc is not working very well at moment so i cant run the simulator so let me know how you get on mate
holtneil is offline Find More Posts by holtneil
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:44 PM
Joined Dec 2012
393 Posts
Wasp is pretty easy to fly. Get some training gear if this is your first model.
Then get out side and learn. Follow the training videos.
resago is offline Find More Posts by resago