HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2013, 02:29 PM
Joined Jan 2013
15 Posts
Hi folks. I was about to order a Hubsan x4 from them when I found this thread after a quick google, no way to treat customers so I ordered elsewhere (and got excellent service). Thanks for the heads up!
tttonyyy is offline Find More Posts by tttonyyy
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:45 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
5,995 Posts
Well, in spite of the threats of legal action from the retard who runs this company, I've not heard a thing. All bluster, all mouth...
Gerry__ is offline Find More Posts by Gerry__
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Foamie Resurrection
Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:52 AM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
stand your ground Gerry its not slander if its true keep that vioce mail

EDIT is for typo
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422
Old May 21, 2014, 09:38 PM
France, Basse-Normandie, Brix
Joined Dec 2012
56 Posts
djdavies83 we found you at last !

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdavies83 View Post
Hi Gerry__ not forgotten about this....

Below is an email sent to my partners email from a company/eBay user/RCG member that has the same contact details as DS4U, I have censored the names and addresses inline with the data protection act, given what DS4U have said about legal action against you.

Should any legal representatives of yours need access to information of my experience with them just PM me and we can go from there.

Here is some of the information I had to send through the eBay case system to get this matter put to rest...

small world - found you ass hole - eBay snel flight - patent copy - think not now - threats no - person yes - oh wow small world ! new port you see - in the valleys you see !

wow - what the chances in finding the ass hole who shut the other company down all them years ago , platinum ebay power sellers with many power seller accounts - then come a n o o b fish who shuts down my family's life !

my god we found you at last, after all these years 2007 - we say Hello M8 - you say oh sh.t M8 !
Shawn Dean is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Dean
Old May 22, 2014, 05:18 AM
United Kingdom, Shropshire
Joined Jul 2011
531 Posts
Amazing they still have stuff on Amazon
Just stung lots of us but hoping Amazon wil pay up - web site says they ceased trading yesterday due to patent infringement:
DIRECTSOURCE4U HAS CEASED TRADING PLEASE CONTACT INFO@DSTRECOVERIES.CO.UK OR LRC UK FOR FURTHER INFORMATION Patent: Liability for contributory infringement of a patent Patent infringement is the commission of a prohibited act with respect to a patented invention without permission from the patent holder. Permission may typically be granted in the form of a license. The definition of patent infringement may vary by jurisdiction, but it typically includes using or selling the patented invention. In many countries, a use is required to be commercial (or to have a commercial purpose) to constitute patent infringement. HobbyOne Group Ltd Vs Directsource4u Group Ltd Patent: Liability for contributory infringement of a patent

Of course that e-mail is a fake too!!!
modellermark is online now Find More Posts by modellermark
Old May 26, 2014, 02:48 PM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
seems like they suckered people into parting with money for items.
i was very tempted myself to spend 1300 for a quadcopter from them but their site kept saying awaiting new stock, and i never seen any reviews for the quad i wanted. I wasn't going to part with money until i seen reviews etc.
I hope those that have been conned use the internet tools for tracking the peoplke down. as like whois, facebook & googlemaps.
salmonfisherman is offline Find More Posts by salmonfisherman
Old May 27, 2014, 03:29 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
5,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonfisherman View Post
seems like they suckered people into parting with money for items.
i was very tempted myself to spend 1300 for a quadcopter from them but their site kept saying awaiting new stock, and i never seen any reviews for the quad i wanted. I wasn't going to part with money until i seen reviews etc.
I hope those that have been conned use the internet tools for tracking the peoplke down. as like whois, facebook & googlemaps.
Very wise to take a step back.

I was very annoyed that for threatening me he only got a telling off from the police, whereas some bloke who shot his drunken mouth off on twitter got 3 months in prison.

The uk justice system is in a mess.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
5,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Dean View Post
small world - found you ass hole - eBay snel flight - patent copy - think not now - threats no - person yes - oh wow small world ! new port you see - in the valleys you see !

wow - what the chances in finding the ass hole who shut the other company down all them years ago , platinum ebay power sellers with many power seller accounts - then come a n o o b fish who shuts down my family's life !

my god we found you at last, after all these years 2007 - we say Hello M8 - you say oh sh.t M8 !
Three guesses who this guy is.
RCG Plus Member