HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 25, 2012, 03:53 AM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Suggestion
Racist term "obammy"

RE: Why is the blatantly racist term "Obammy", allowed to be used for our President?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1678158

In addition to the use of the offensive term, this user admits to the use of the term "obammy", etc, intentionally, to elicit an emotional response from a group of users on RCG, and this is some sort of "payback" for his preceived disrespect for an earlier President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
That is only logical to the liberal racist mindset. The reason I do it is just to get you guys on the left upset a little bit, and it is just a bit of a payback from when a certain poster back then could never refer to Bush by anything except dumbya. I bet you never complained to him, did you? I do not intend to be racist about it in any way. I would have gladly voted for Herman Cain. Would you? I don't suppose you would because I believe the liberals are more racist than the conservatives are.
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2012, 05:02 AM
Restful User
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Second day bump, no courtesy of a reply. Forget about it...
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Old Jun 27, 2012, 09:31 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,447 Posts
Bill
This was discussed here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...00&postcount=6

I apologize for not responding directly to your post as well.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator