HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 13, 2012, 04:47 AM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Discussion
Insanitorum says "Vote for Ron Paul"

Well, when taken to task over his obvious big-government ways, Santorum gets upset and tells voters to vote for Ron Paul.

Sounds good to me...

Rick Santorum Says Vote For Ron Paul If You Want Someone Who Voted Conservatively (0 min 15 sec)
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:27 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
The guy is an idiot and he is imploding his own campaign.
RumRunner_1492 is online now Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:42 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
We have now reached a point where none of this matters.

I know that there were Ron Paul Supporters, and Gingrich Supporters, and Santorum supporters.
But they have all had their chance by now to make a solid impact and become the front runner. None of them did, so it's time to get behind Romney and put Obama out of a job so that the rest of the country can get back to work.

I myself was a Santorum supporter for the longest time, but he hasn't done what he needed to do to win. Nor has Gingrich and nor has Paul.

Unlike the foolish Paul supporters who claim that they will stay home if "their guy" doesn't get the nomination, I along with many others will hold my nose and enthusiastically vote for Romney.
Let's do this. Let's get rid of this stink upon the land and not only get rid of Obama, but every single Democrat so that we can and get back to the business of doing American business and creating an environment that people actually can succeed in.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:50 AM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
We have now reached a point where none of this matters.

I know that there were Ron Paul Supporters, and Gingrich Supporters, and Santorum supporters.
But they have all had their chance by now to make a solid impact and become the front runner. None of them did, so it's time to get behind Romney and put Obama out of a job so that the rest of the country can get back to work.

I myself was a Santorum supporter for the longest time, but he hasn't done what he needed to do to win. Nor has Gingrich and nor has Paul.

Unlike the foolish Paul supporters who claim that they will stay home if "their guy" doesn't get the nomination, I along with many others will hold my nose and enthusiastically vote for Romney.
Let's do this. Let's get rid of this stink upon the land and not only get rid of Obama, but every single Democrat so that we can and get back to the business of doing American business and creating an environment that people actually can succeed in.
+1 No fan of Romney but Obammy HAS TO GO!!!
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:20 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
go for it i,m gonna right in Paul if i cant right his name in ill vote no one. heck Just to spite the rnc an pray they lose i might vote bummer.your evil in rummy is not what i want.
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:21 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Well there's only Romney left and he's a Mormon flip-flopper, so scratch any credible opposition come November then!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:23 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
darn ET you got that correct.
i will never vote for rummy he is Obama is Bush
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:28 AM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Yes, S G and Paul have failed to get the job done. It's time for them to exit the stage.
Indiana_Geoff is online now Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:52 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
go for it i,m gonna right in Paul if i cant right his name in ill vote no one. heck Just to spite the rnc an pray they lose i might vote bummer.your evil in rummy is not what i want.
Yeah you'll show them. Screw the country and have obamacare for the rest of your life. That'll teach those RNC punks. Sounds like a solid use of your vote.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 09:53 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Well there's only Romney left and he's a Mormon flip-flopper, so scratch any credible opposition come November then!
You keep clinging onto that dream. Nevermind the polls now show Obama losing to Romney in the general election.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:07 AM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
You keep clinging onto that dream. Nevermind the polls now show Obama losing to Romney in the general election.
Or the fact that the only person with an anti Mormon PROBLEM is ET.
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:54 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Facts are in:
if you want t truly constitutional President you would Vote Paul.
if you want more bailouts more unneeded regulations and more debt you will vote for 1 of the other 3.
want more wars and more unintended consequences you will vote for 1 of the other 3.
the real race here is
Constitution vs more of the same from the last 100 years.
sorry if you see it differently.
why is your brand of freedom better than what our founders wanted for us?
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Fact:
1 man from the other 4 including Obama, is talking bring home our troupes.
of course your not gonna vote for the peace guy r ya?
naaa rummy promised more war. glad you want more conversation like we had yesterday on a snapped grunt that murders innocents.
Yes that is what you vote for if you don't vote Paul. Fact.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:04 AM
Useful Idiot
Asturias, Spain
Joined Mar 2001
3,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Knifemaker View Post
Or the fact that the only person with an anti Mormon PROBLEM is ET.
I'd guess that there are many evagelical "Christians" who would have almost as much anguish about voting for a Mormon as voting for a Wiccan.
martin richards is online now Find More Posts by martin richards
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:16 AM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
According to Real Clear Politics (RCP) Obama is still ahead by almost 3 points, what most experts believe will be the case in November unless something really bad happens.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 2/19 - 3/11 -- 47.6 44.9 Obama +2.7

CBS News/NY Times 3/7 - 3/11 878 RV 47 44 Obama +3
ABC News/Wash Post 3/7 - 3/10 RV 47 49 Romney +2
IBD/CSM/TIPP 3/4 - 3/11 807 RV 46 41 Obama +5
Rasmussen Tracking 3/9 - 3/11 1500 LV 43 46 Romney +3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 2/29 - 3/3 RV 50 44 Obama +6
Politico/GWU/Battleground 2/19 - 2/22 1000 LV 53 43 Obama +10
USA Today/Gallup 2/20 - 2/21 881 RV 47 47 Tie

If we use RCP again we see Obama vs Santorum, Obama up by 5.6 points. Obama vs Gingrich, Obama up by 12.5 points. Neither Santorum or Gingrich have a real shot at this point of beating Obama, and Romney is by no means a sure bet in becoming the R nominee given the social conservative mindset of the R's right now.
Libelle201B is offline Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Last edited by Libelle201B; Mar 13, 2012 at 11:41 AM.