Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 21, 2013, 03:51 PM
United States, CA, Camarillo
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Discussion
Autogyro cpmpany of arizona cierva c4 plans?

I was helping clean out my dad's storage unit and came across a Cierva C4 kit that is missing the plans. I have the instruction book. My dad had partially built the fuselage but that disappeared long ago. Not having seen the plans, is there enough information on them to build the fuselage?

If anyone has a set of plans that they could copy and ship to me, please let me know how much you would like for the copy and shipping.

Thank you,

Dan
deadstickdan is online now Find More Posts by deadstickdan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 04:13 PM
Scotland
Joined Jan 2010
944 Posts
Dan try and contact the guy in the videos in this link he may be able to help and if he can pass on the info to Chris aka britinoz

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1811831
Jockadopolus is offline Find More Posts by Jockadopolus
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:48 PM
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Jockadopolus,

Thank you for the quick response. I have left a message for him and I hope he replies to it.

Dan
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:24 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
C-4 plans

Hi,
I have a set of plans for the C4..They are ratty as I picked this up at a swap meet
today. Someone started the kit, I have the "short" kit, like no instructions.
I will gladly copy what I have if you can copy the instruction booklet.
Fair trade?
Jim
Jimmyjtrom is offline Find More Posts by Jimmyjtrom
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:56 PM
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Hi Jim,

That sounds like a plan. The manual I have is in good shape. I will go to Kinkos tomorrow 1//28 and get the manual copied. If you'd like you can PM your mailing address and email to me.

Thank you!

Dan
Old Jan 27, 2013, 01:56 PM
Elizabeth South Australia 5113
Joined Nov 2005
1,687 Posts
G'day Jim
Now I don't have the manual .but I have been after this plan for quite a time and am very happy to pay for the copy and post . I am also sure that we can answer any questions that you may have in the construction and flying of this model.. There will be many questions for you to ask if this is your first autogyro.
If you would be willing to help me then please PM me and advise me of the cost and your email and I can pay you via paypal
Happy Landings
Chris....
britinoz is online now Find More Posts by britinoz
Old Jan 27, 2013, 08:27 PM
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Hi Chris,

Did you want a copy of the manual? If you do I can have 2 copies made.

Dan
Old Jan 28, 2013, 01:07 AM
Joined Nov 2005
1,687 Posts
G'day Dan
Thanks for the offer....That's very good of you......but I 'm pretty sure I can wing it. .I do have an instruction for one of AOA other kit's...and apart from that I have built several autogyros.
Now if I can get hold of the plan .....I'll do a build showing how it go's together....and as AOA is no longer around. I'll be happy to pass on plans myself , so it should make it easier also for Jim and you.
Happy Landings
Chris.........
Old Jan 28, 2013, 12:54 PM
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Chris,

The build will be good to see. Just waitin' to hear back from Jim. I have also contacted the person that recently posted the Cierva C4 video on You Tube. He said his friend might still have the original C4 plans and would get back to me but have heard nothing on that yet. I did get the manual copied should anyone need a copy.

I wonder whatever happened to the person that ended up with all of the A of A stuff?

Dan
Old Feb 01, 2013, 10:22 PM
United States, KY, Hardin
Joined Nov 2007
12 Posts
Hi all,

I have this kit from a swap meet.. Someone framed it up. I am finishing it. I am flying other auto gyros already.

I do not have a set of plans. I do have the booklet. I'll pay for a copy of the plans. I live in KY.

thanks!

billrad1
billrad1 is offline Find More Posts by billrad1
Old Feb 15, 2013, 08:58 PM
Joined Nov 2005
1,687 Posts
G'day Dan
Plans arrived OK in pretty quick time.............They are very usable....but I will have to make a few changes to my model........as I will be going electric with an open frame compared to the slab sided kit version . but all the overall dimensions will be the same.
this is going to be an enjoyable build. I should start posting in a couple of days.
Happy Landings
Chris............
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:39 PM
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
Hi Chris,

They arrived already?? Holy cow that was fast. I didn't think you'd get them until sometime next week. I will definitely be watching your build.

Dan
Old Feb 15, 2013, 10:39 PM
Joined Nov 2005
1,687 Posts
Dan
Quick
They arrive yesterday at my front door and I only found them today..........amazing.
Chris.......