Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 13, 2014, 11:01 PM
The Need4Speed
Malaysia, Perak, Ipoh
Joined Aug 2008
926 Posts
Voguna,

Spend some evenings going thru these sites. It'll help you get up to speed on this board.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1726790
https://code.google.com/p/multiwii/
http://www.multiwii.com/forum/index....87fe5cd87f06a7

and also from the 1st page of this thread too.

This is no KK 2.0 type of board where one can get into the air fast.

Foo
fooyukvoon is offline Find More Posts by fooyukvoon
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 29, 2014, 04:08 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
hello fooyukvoon,

I have a frame equal to yours with multiwii can you give me the PID you're using?

Thanks
Djscorpion is offline Find More Posts by Djscorpion
Old Aug 05, 2014, 10:54 AM
France, Midi-Pyrénées, Gasques
Joined Oct 2013
19 Posts
My new quad works but.............

I have had this board a few weeks ago, and have built my first quad with it, and it flies! The HK instructions say not to mess with the code on the board because chances are that it may not work, but then you need to re-load the firmware to make the GPS work!!!!!!! The video by Jared is a couple of years old now, so do I still need to overwrite the firmware on the board to get the GPS to work ? Is the firmware shipped with the board newer than the version supplied by Jared? I am afraid of messing things up by loading firmware ! What should I do??
(new to copters) Phil
Roastbeef is offline Find More Posts by Roastbeef
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:52 PM
RC Adddict
Canada, BC, Williams Lake
Joined Jan 2010
4,109 Posts
follow the videos by jared i just did it and it works well . Now im loading the mega pirate firmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roastbeef View Post
I have had this board a few weeks ago, and have built my first quad with it, and it flies! The HK instructions say not to mess with the code on the board because chances are that it may not work, but then you need to re-load the firmware to make the GPS work!!!!!!! The video by Jared is a couple of years old now, so do I still need to overwrite the firmware on the board to get the GPS to work ? Is the firmware shipped with the board newer than the version supplied by Jared? I am afraid of messing things up by loading firmware ! What should I do??
(new to copters) Phil
Wilfor is online now Find More Posts by Wilfor