HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:23 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,852 Posts
Greetings, fellow Sebastian_bHcsrs! I don't see your sales ads on Facebook or Twitter, or your forum threads, because I don't DO Facebook or Twitter and don't KNOW where your forum threads are! Why don't YOU restore coupons you were using in promotional ad HERE, on #1 site that produces MOST of your ad-sales revenue, by far? And stop trying to make us jump thru hoops chasing around all over the www in order to be rewarded for doing business with you?

Convenience for your customers should mean something to you. And Loyalty is a 2-way street!!
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:26 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Mar 2004
1,169 Posts
I think BH and other companies want people to go thru Facebook and Twitter is to increase their ratings on those sites. But unfortunately B H does not how to use the system correctly. Come On BH! Put some good coupon up. Make it worthwhile for us
lv2soar is offline Find More Posts by lv2soar
Old Aug 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
I guess no Coupon Code for August How about September?
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:14 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post
Greetings, fellow Sebastian_bHcsrs! I don't see your sales ads on Facebook or Twitter, or your forum threads, because I don't DO Facebook or Twitter and don't KNOW where your forum threads are! Why don't YOU restore coupons you were using in promotional ad HERE, on #1 site that produces MOST of your ad-sales revenue, by far? And stop trying to make us jump thru hoops chasing around all over the www in order to be rewarded for doing business with you?

Convenience for your customers should mean something to you. And Loyalty is a 2-way street!!
Good morning StarHopper44.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account. I do wish to inform you that you can earn cash rewards every time you place an order with Banana Hobby and apply them to your future purchases. Please visit our website at http://www.bananahobby.com/rewards.html for more information.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR