Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 27, 2003, 03:31 PM
Joined Mar 2003
493 Posts
Got my Attitude - smashed USPS

Just got my Attitude. I grabbed the box and the box is smashed. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. My son and I have waited for this kit for a long time. I opened the box and the sheets are smashed. It appears that a corner of a box went through one side. There is a triangle indentation on the top sheet. I am sick. What do I do? Call the Post Office? Is Priority mail insured? This is the first time anything like this has happened.

I need to go find some Prozac,

-Mo
Mo Jiggy is offline Find More Posts by Mo Jiggy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2003, 03:35 PM
www.toddsmodels.com
North Bend, WA.
Joined Apr 2000
1,832 Posts
Please let me know what was damaged and I'll get new parts in the mail ASAP!!!!!!

Todd
www.toddsmodels.com
Todd Long is offline Find More Posts by Todd Long
Old Oct 27, 2003, 04:17 PM
ok, maybe it is a toy
Alberta, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
1,488 Posts
Bummer Mo. I received a plane kit that Canada Post appeared to have been used as a baseball bat at coffee time. When I questioned them on it, they said I could take it, or return it...but not open (even in front of them) and decide. I was waiting for several weeks for the Hangover so decided to take my chance. All turned out OK inside...just hear ya about your sinking feeling. Todd is a decent guy.
rob mueller is offline Find More Posts by rob mueller
Old Oct 27, 2003, 04:58 PM
Joined Mar 2003
493 Posts
Todd,

Thank you.

I am going to go to the post office in the morning and see what they have to say. I am sure they will do nothing, but it is worth a try. I went through the sheets and four sheets are busted. It is interesting; looking through the sheets I noticed what great quality the balsa is. I am not sure I would have taken the time to notice otherwise. Do you have any kits left?

Rob,

You are right, Todd is a decent guy.

Sinking feeling from mail? I am getting old.

-Mo
Mo Jiggy is offline Find More Posts by Mo Jiggy
Old Oct 27, 2003, 05:08 PM
www.toddsmodels.com
North Bend, WA.
Joined Apr 2000
1,832 Posts
Hello Mo,

Please email me, todd@toddsmodels.com so I can get you all set-up.

I have a few kits left. Spent the day today cutting more wood for Attitudes and working on the Molt Models Hellcat Drawings.

Todd
www.toddsmodels.com
Todd Long is offline Find More Posts by Todd Long