DUMB

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news...county-pursuit
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old May 10, 2011, 09:44 AM
did a reversed Immelman..once.
Novi, Michigan
Joined Nov 2002
2,249 Posts
nasty...it shows how dangerous some cops have it...he pulls her over for a supected DUI (in the am)..then somehow gets run over by her as she makes an escape. huh.?

...later striking & killing an motorcyclist.?

As much as I like bikes I'd never have one because of idiots like this one.
SKYPILEIT is offline Find More Posts by SKYPILEIT
Old May 10, 2011, 10:04 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT View Post
As much as I like bikes I'd never have one because of idiots like this one.
I can understand that, but, you are missing out on so much fun.

Meanwhile, I hope she gets serious jail time.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Old May 10, 2011, 10:13 AM
Starring as Devils Advocate
Joined Feb 2009
1,181 Posts
I wish I had a bike, my wife won't let me. Says they're dangerous and I have too many hobbies. She's right on both accounts but I still want one. I've driven dirt bikes but nothing serious and not in a long time.

They should throw the book at her and not let her plea down. That's horrible.
redhotpearl is offline Find More Posts by redhotpearl
Old May 10, 2011, 10:28 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Over the years I have owned about 10 bikes. My last one was a HD Wide Glide that I loved. However, my best friend's wife was killed when she hit a mini van head on as he road behind her on their brand new Harleys. They had just moved to Florida to live the good life and both bought new motorcycles. I kept my bike for a few years after that but somehow it was never the same.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old May 10, 2011, 10:39 AM
Akron/Canton, Ohio, United States
Joined Apr 2004
79 Posts
I got rid of mine after 2 of my riding buddys were seriously injured in freak accidents. The final straw for me was a night where I just missed a huge pile of chain in the middle of the freeway. It looked like a patch of asphault until I was right on it. If I had hit that at 65mph, I would have been toast. Bikes are fun, but living is more fun.
Jon Shaw is offline Find More Posts by Jon Shaw
Old May 10, 2011, 10:57 AM
Huntington Beach
Joined Aug 2000
728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
I can understand that, but, you are missing out on so much fun.
Ah bikes; the ultimate convertible. I used to ride as my only means of transportation until she didn’t see me. For some reason I took offense at flying through the air at 55 mph! That did it for me not being worth the risk. I rode dirt bikes for a couple years after that.

I don’t know about Florida, but in California she’d be up for murder, or at least man slaughter.
Buran is online now Find More Posts by Buran
Old May 10, 2011, 01:15 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
294 Posts
What bugs me is seeing couples on bikes with shorts, tanktops and flipflops (and no helmets)...especially in a climate where you only see bikes 5-6 months a year, so people don't SEE them.
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old May 10, 2011, 01:19 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932 View Post
What bugs me is seeing couples on bikes with shorts, tanktops and flipflops (and no helmets)...especially in a climate where you only see bikes 5-6 months a year, so people don't SEE them.
I sometimes wear shorts for just a short ride. I always wear a helmet, gloves and usually a leather vest or my mesh gear. I've seen people die from hitting their head who would have walked away had they been wearing a helmet
Old May 10, 2011, 01:21 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
Now they have a pic of the wrecked bike up GAWD!!!
Old May 10, 2011, 01:23 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
They also added her pic A crackhead
Old May 10, 2011, 01:25 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,431 Posts
When I was in high school I had a good friend that was killed in a high speed pursuit situation. There was a stolen car that was being chased through the city of Pontiac Michigan at about 1am. The traffic light where my friend was sitting was red and the stolen vehicle and 2 cruisers sped through the intersection in front of him. The light subsequently turned green and he proceeded. When he did, a third, straggling cruiser T-boned him in the drivers side at over 100mph. He was killed instantly along with another fella I never knew. To this day, I still feel the straggling police officer was in the wrong but nothing ever came of it. It was just chalked up to an unfortunate incident.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
Old May 10, 2011, 01:29 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Man that really sucks. She looks like she'll fit right in at the woman's prison.
Old May 10, 2011, 01:34 PM
Borders, language & culture
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
213 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotpearl View Post
I wish I had a bike, my wife won't let me. Says they're dangerous and I have too many hobbies. She's right on both accounts but I still want one. I've driven dirt bikes but nothing serious and not in a long time.

They should throw the book at her and not let her plea down. That's horrible.
Im curious about this, what do you mean your wife wont let you? did she hold a gun to your head? are you not able to operate under the constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom? arent you the man? This "letting" men do things is such a foriegn concept for someone that is a full grown adult.
AintQytRite is offline Find More Posts by AintQytRite
Old May 10, 2011, 01:38 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
Im curious about this, what do you mean your wife wont let you? did she hold a gun to your head? are you not able to operate under the constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom? arent you the man? This "letting" men do things is such a foriegn concept for someone that is a full grown adult.
Yeah, are you a man or a wimp! If your a man stand up and..... excuse me.....yes dear? Ok be right there.... sorry guys have to go.....