Old Jul 19, 2015, 12:11 PM
Find More Posts by Jolijar
Joined Jul 2007
59 Posts
Discussion
umx radian board problem

I have a board off a umx radian that I suspect is toast. when you plug in the battery the light blinks orange once and then nothing. the board is getting voltage but nothing happens after the blink. Is there any way to save this?
Jolijar is offline Find More Posts by Jolijar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2015, 02:20 PM
Find More Posts by flying ferret
United States, FL, Sebastian
Joined Aug 2014
1,342 Posts
i once had a problem with one of my many umx radian boards . the servos stopped working even though the motor still ran. so I removed the board and examined it with a 5x loop that i atatched to a cheap pair of reading glasses by removing the lense and shoving the loop into the frame.
then I examined the entire circuit board and found one of the resistors was loos on one side so i purchased a super fine tip soldering iron and repaired it. I also accidently cut the wires to the servo motors and had to solder them in as well as also soldering new battery wires and also re soldering the little board that the motor plugs into . so theres a chance if something isnt working you can check if anything is loos and re solder if neccesary . good luck
flying ferret is offline Find More Posts by flying ferret
Old Sep 07, 2015, 01:45 PM
Find More Posts by whitestroke
Joined Jun 2015
1 Posts
My UMX also blinks once and then nothing when battery is plugged in. Then all the sudden it blinks and works correctly. where do I start ?
whitestroke is offline Find More Posts by whitestroke