|Apr 17, 2011, 02:20 PM|
Joined Feb 2011
ROV Mini-Controllboard and Windows-Software
this is the new V2-MiniControl ROV-Controllboard for homebuilt ROVs available on www.rovs.de
- Atmel 16Mhz Microprozessor
- internal digital tempsensor
- 4line full-duplex rs485 interface for fast communication up to 1000m cable
- 8 pwm-outputs for brushless esc and motors
- 4 switching-channels up to 2A/each for light, cam or else
- two serial interfaces for optional GPS or other cards
- I²C-Bus for optional temp, pressure and kompasssensors.
It is powered by 6,5 to 18VDC (typ. 110mAh) for 4SLipoly
For control you use the windows-based ROV-Control software (*licence required) with an usb-joystick or gamepad on your notebook/pc. Only install the software and connect to the unit.
In future there will be many optional hardware an sensors. Please watch www.rovs.de/shop for new products.
Sorry documentation,site and sell is in german. If you want international shipping an support please contact me (email) or ask your question here.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion 1/4” CMOS Model Aircraft Mini Camera DV Support Windows MAC OS LINUX||SC 2000||Product Announcements||0||Apr 10, 2011 09:33 PM|
|Discussion 1/4” CMOS Model Aircraft Mini Camera DV Support Windows MAC OS LINUX||SC 2000||Product Announcements||0||Apr 10, 2011 09:31 PM|
|Discussion ROV Control Software released||cncmike||ROV - Remotely Operated Vehicles||3||Dec 19, 2010 10:20 AM|
|Windows XP Question - What CD Burning Software will work with Windows XP?||mrebman||Life, The Universe, and Politics||3||Jan 10, 2002 09:23 PM|
|Trouble running profili software on windows 98||Daniel English||Electric Plane Talk||9||May 22, 2001 05:41 PM|