HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2007, 04:57 PM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
13,144 Posts
New Product
Brushless Motor Standoff Adapter for EDF Use

Precision machined aluminum motor standoff adapter. This is the same adapter sold with the Wicked EDF and WICKED EDF Extreme motors. Can also be used on other motors and DIY motor kits with 3mm shafts such as the Custom CDR double and triple stator kits or similar. Comes with high speed ZZ grade bearing already installed.

The adapter fits inside the Alfa, Hyperflow, XF, SF, Wattage, and GWS fans. (and probably more once I test them out)

Adapter length is 1.250" (31.75mm)
Hole spacing is the industry standard 16mm and 17mm and the threaded holes are 3mm threads on 16mm and 17mm spacing.

Includes:
Aluminum adapter
3mmx 6mm bearing (pre-installed)
3mm x 72mm shaft
Two 3mm x 6mm socket head cap screws (for motor side)
Two 3mm x 6mm button head screws (for fan side)

See the adapter mounted in various fans here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=773185

More details at:
http://donsrc.com/cart/index.php?act...d&productId=54

Don
The Don is online now Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2007, 05:11 PM
Joined Feb 2007
7 Posts
Nice Product

Hey Don,
Nice product. I am originally from Wickliffe. I sell motors from Hurriccane Fllight Systems, www.flyhurricane.com, in Canada. I have forwarded your url to Jim Slaughter, the owner. Would be interested to see how our motors can be used with your product.
Best Regards,
Canamdick
Richard Dimberio
canamrichard is offline Find More Posts by canamrichard