Old Apr 26, 2012, 05:55 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38 View Post
eh...must be that time of the month
LOL! I suppose the name fits the bill eh....
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:15 PM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
1,961 Posts
Weird, I ordered from Nitroplanes at te beginning of the month - 2 ESC's and some AA batts. Got here in ~3 days. I live in the same state, so that helps, but my experience is that they've always shipped fast. That said, relaxing is good - less stress man, you'll live longer!
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:20 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalexander View Post
Weird, I ordered from Nitroplanes at te beginning of the month - 2 ESC's and some AA batts. Got here in ~3 days. I live in the same state, so that helps, but my experience is that they've always shipped fast. That said, relaxing is good - less stress man, you'll live longer!
Yep. Nitro and hobbypartz are just south of us and if ordered before noon, they get it out the same day...so 3 days is about right.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 10:45 PM
I think I forgot how to fly RC
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,061 Posts
I ordered 8 hobbywing platinum pro's from hobbypartz late tuesday night, got shipping notice wednesday. I expect them friday or Saturday.

The only issue I have with the Nitroplanes/xheli/hobbypartz team is that they will absolutely laugh at their computer screens when you send them an email about a DOA/Bad lipo.

But I still order misc parts from them because they have some of the best prices and ship quick.
cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Old Apr 27, 2012, 05:05 PM
Joined Feb 2012
10 Posts
I'm not taking sides here, all I'm saying is that xHeli takes entirely too long to do anything. They have literally ONE customer service rep that ever replies, and that's only after you make a complaint with the BBB. That was only THREE WEEKS after I tried to contact them for help.

xHeli is not a legit company and their "F" rating on the BBB is very appropriate. You will literally wait more than a week for an e-mail reply, and they NEVER answer the phones..

Lastly, if you state on your website that you ship within a certain amount of time, then you need to ship within that stated time. If you do not, you need to offer a partial refund or another incentive. This company does business like a 14 year old girl, throwing a tantrum any time they sell a defective heli.
hippiekid42 is offline Find More Posts by hippiekid42
Old Apr 28, 2012, 01:19 AM
United States, TX, Cinco Ranch
Joined Nov 2010
56 Posts
seriously man I ordered on Monday morning. NOW it's Saturday but Where usps?
P.M.S is offline Find More Posts by P.M.S
Old Apr 28, 2012, 07:39 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
instant gratification

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.M.S View Post

So now the post office is at fault?

Stop ordering anything online if you want something right away. Go support your local hobby shop.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:58 AM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,838 Posts
Quote:
USPS don't work Saturdays and Sundays here!
Old Apr 30, 2012, 05:45 PM
I think I forgot how to fly RC
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Mar 2007
8,061 Posts
Quote:
slow your roll and don't order something that you need yesterday.
believe it or not, the nitroplanes/xheli/hobbypartz/cars web site conglomeration does alot of business.

sometimes orders take a couple days to get out the door.
a bit of advice..whatever you do, don't order something from Hobbyking..I don't want you blowing out an O-Ring over the slow processing and shipping time.

patience will be your friend if you allow him to be.
cryhavoc38 is offline Find More Posts by cryhavoc38
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:27 PM
Joined Oct 2012
6 Posts
must be a California thing cause you don't make as much sense as P.M.S. whom I agree with,So you order a gyro and a tail belt from X-Heli, and read the shipping as follows"Please Note The Shipping Processes Explained In Full Detail Below:
Domestic Orders: Takes up to 1-3 business days to process orders using UPS GROUND shipping. Delivery time varies depending on city and state.
All Air packages: (3 Day Air, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) Takes 1 business day to process.
International Orders: Takes 1-2 Business days to process. Depending on the country, delivery time varies. Delivery time can vary from 7 days to 1 month.
Domestic Part Orders: Takes 1-3 business days to process orders. Delivery time varies depending on shipment method and location.
International Part Orders: Takes 1-4 business days to process orders. Delivery time varies depending on shipment method and location."
The domestic says 1-3 days processing, today is day 5 (working) and just got the tracking number a few minutes ago. If you tell me 1-3 days processing then 5 actually 7 calendar is not telling the truth. Granted parts express means not a big rush but don't tell your customers one thing and then sit on your hands for days with their money in your pocket.
notlarc is offline Find More Posts by notlarc
Old Dec 07, 2012, 04:05 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,673 Posts
X-heli bad new folk !!!!

I just got burnt. Bought and payed for a Walkrea Master c/p. Bought last weekend and given a bogus tracking # and date of delivery. Guess what ? No heli and past due. Dirty rotten @#$%$@#&&^* no replies to emails etc. I'm mad as all get out. Just started to fly c/p and wanted this bird to learn on. You know what I mean.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Dec 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I just got burnt. Bought and payed for a Walkrea Master c/p. Bought last weekend and given a bogus tracking # and date of delivery. Guess what ? No heli and past due. Dirty rotten @#$%$@#&&^* no replies to emails etc. I'm mad as all get out. Just started to fly c/p and wanted this bird to learn on. You know what I mean.
Would you happen to know your order number for the helicopter?
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Feb 04, 2013, 07:53 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
i am going through the same bull s--- with them since the 19 of feb telling me the order is on hold because my address is incorrect i gave the address three times
nabitrabit is offline Find More Posts by nabitrabit
Old Mar 05, 2013, 12:40 AM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,296 Posts
I bought a Master CP from them also. I was promised it would include a battery,emails in hand to prove it.Today they told I will not receive a battery even through they promised to me.I was told I can send the helicopter back on my dime,and wait for a refund. They do not care once you give them your $$ that's it. They will give the finger and all you will see is taillights. I am going to post this everywhere I can ,because when you make a promiss you need to nut up,and honor it. Shady
Jasen40 is offline Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Mar 22, 2013, 01:47 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
Hey Jason,
What was your order number so I can take a look at what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40 View Post
I bought a Master CP from them also. I was promised it would include a battery,emails in hand to prove it.Today they told I will not receive a battery even through they promised to me.I was told I can send the helicopter back on my dime,and wait for a refund. They do not care once you give them your $$ that's it. They will give the finger and all you will see is taillights. I am going to post this everywhere I can ,because when you make a promiss you need to nut up,and honor it. Shady
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor