HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2004, 10:07 AM
Vancouver WA
Joined May 2004
1,335 Posts
Project list add-on potential...

Hey guys,

I'm goin' to Washington DC this weekend to visit the Air and Space Museum, also the new museum out at Dulles! I've never been, and am really looking forward to it. Should see some cool airplanes to add to the "I wanna build one of those" list... I'm only gonna be there three days, but that's better than none.

Will post update when I get back next week,

ericm
ericm is offline Find More Posts by ericm
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2004, 10:18 AM
Tuskegee Airmen; My Heros
Check the Bloq
Joined May 2002
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericm
Hey guys,

I'm goin' to Washington DC this weekend to visit the Air and Space Museum, also the new museum out at Dulles! I've never been, and am really looking forward to it. Should see some cool airplanes to add to the "I wanna build one of those" list... I'm only gonna be there three days, but that's better than none.

Will post update when I get back next week,

ericm
Eric,
when I worked for TWA I went frequent and often. You will easily burn a whole day at each location. And if you are anything like me, the Air and Space Museum can burn two all by itself. On on trip in particular, I was there from the minute the doors opened, to the time they locked up the joint. You gonna love it.
Ray
RayH is offline Find More Posts by RayH
Old Oct 06, 2004, 11:51 AM
Vancouver WA
Joined May 2004
1,335 Posts
I'm gonna tell my dad to just drop me off Friday and pick me up Sunday in time to catch the plane home...he's talking about the Mall and this and that and Congress and Capitol Buildings and I just wanna hang out at the Air and Space places! Culture? I donneed no culture, just wanna see the planes and check out the library and reference room...ooooo3-viewsoooooo3-viewsoooooooo haha "And at the Air and Space Museum, a man was arrested this evening for trying to sleep inside one of the musuems airplanes..."

ericm
ericm is offline Find More Posts by ericm