SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:28 PM
USA, MI, Mt Pleasant
Joined Nov 2005
132 Posts
Discussion
Message on PL6?

Quick question - searched the manual and couldn't find the answer. Sometimes after a charge, my PL6 says something like "Drop 25%/Min". What is this telling me?
Rob_D is offline Find More Posts by Rob_D
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 08:35 AM
USA, MI, Mt Pleasant
Joined Nov 2005
132 Posts
I received an e-mail from Tim Marks, and I'll just post the resolution here in case anybody else searches for this same answer. This is appearing post-charge when doing parallel charging. The charger is apparently telling me that a pack was removed.

I parallel charge several packs together (for me and the kids when we race) and I usually take a pack off and hand it to a daughter to put into a vehicle. Then I must be looking back at the setup to get the next pack and see the message. I wasn't too worried about it being a hardware issue because I've seen it on both of my PL6 and a buddy's PL6. I just couldn't find it in the manual so I had no idea what it meant.
Rob_D is offline Find More Posts by Rob_D