HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 18, 2010, 11:20 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS View Post
I will patiently wait for an airframe only or airframe and motor version like Sapac sells.
Dont get your hopes up to high, as far as I know there is no airframe only to be coming anytime soon, I just asked today...will only be rtf kit mostly.

maybe banana will get one. Dont know.

Regards

Neversommer.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2010, 11:21 AM
Cut the yellow wire
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer View Post
Hello there

I am in good contact with the ready2fly.ch shop and know the guy there personally.

I recommend you are not using pictures anymore, otherwise I may have to report this to them

We are getting more and more information, he will let me know once the machine arrives, and will take it for a test run.

I may can post further information if desired, since I am not only a good customer there but know these guys as well.

Regards

Neversommer
Switzerland.
Why would there be a problem posting those pictures? He credited each photo to ready2fly, the photos are in the public domain and there is no "copyright" notation on any of them.
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Old May 18, 2010, 11:22 AM
Cut the yellow wire
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
Quote:
Dont get your hopes up to high, as far as I know there is no airframe only to be coming anytime soon, I just asked today...will only be rtf kit mostly.

maybe banana will get one. Dont know.

Regards

Neversommer.
That's ok. There are so many models to choose from these days. Eventually one comes along that I like even better. Got to love foam!
RCG Plus Member
Old May 18, 2010, 11:23 AM
Checking CG is for NERDS!
Joined Jun 2005
5,347 Posts
Quote:
Why would there be a problem posting those pictures? He credited each photo to ready2fly, the photos are in the public domain and there is no "copyright" notation on any of them.
I'm sure ready2fly would appreciate the free advertising and word of mouth (which is how most models are sold, I imagine).
Smokescreen38 is offline Find More Posts by Smokescreen38
Old May 18, 2010, 12:01 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,571 Posts
Quote:
And ready2fly snags peoples video links right from YouTube....no credit on their site either.

It is just a hobby.....people need to chill, this IS my therapy, it should not send me to therapy!!! Ha Ha.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old May 18, 2010, 01:27 PM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Guys take it easy , lol.

I put a smile on there, so it was meant to be taken seriously at all

No that is fine, I mean with the pictures, I will let them know of the interest from you guys.

I did get so far some responses regarding these planes lately from the ready2fly.ch site

Now the thing is that I may or could offer a deal to you guys with interest to these modells, in case you do not want to buy from banana hobby.

I may get in touch with ready2fly.ch to maybe offer to those people with interest to ship these models out to the us.

I may now not know the charges of such parcels, but I could get this checked...

I just need to know if you guys are interested.

Each parcel would be checked off from ready2fly ( Quality Control), who would then send it to me and then I would send them to you guys.

So I may close the gap between america and europe.

Any interests??

Let me know.

Regards

Neversommer.
Old May 18, 2010, 02:47 PM
Munich
Joined Dec 2008
1,097 Posts
Quote:
I recommend you are not using pictures anymore, otherwise I may have to report this to them

Neversommer
Switzerland.
First you issue a pseudolegal threat and then later in the thread you want to sell us something? Interesting combination!

And regarding the pictures: I've bought a lot from ready2fly and gave proper photo credit to them whenever I used their pictures. In effect, getting the pictures published by credible users is the best advertising they can get, and free on top of this. All of these are good reasons for them not to sue anyone. And if they want, they can go right ahead and try to sue me for damages. I founded a midsize company and know what law suits are and am not afraid of them.

Cheers,
Henrik (in Munich, for you lawyers, if you want to sue me )
hklagges is offline Find More Posts by hklagges
Old May 18, 2010, 02:51 PM
Cut the yellow wire
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
Henrik-- What's that MiG in your avatar?
RCG Plus Member
Old May 18, 2010, 03:55 PM
To drive or to fly......BOTH!!
USA, CA, Clovis
Joined Apr 2007
6,196 Posts
Mike, Its the SU in an awesomely lit pic .

Jason
FresnoJay is offline Find More Posts by FresnoJay
Old May 18, 2010, 08:23 PM
Joined Dec 2009
11 Posts
MIG29 has removable bomb, when play 3D action, can uninstall the bomb
color smoke can keep at least 1 minute

high scale retract gear ....
carina111 is offline Find More Posts by carina111
Old May 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
Joined Dec 2009
11 Posts
Lanxiang.after two month will use new servos for all of model. two kind of model(metal and plasitc servos). more power. especially retract servos.

For F16,SU47,F35 has changed plastic vector already.
carina111 is offline Find More Posts by carina111
Old May 18, 2010, 11:33 PM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hklagges View Post
First you issue a pseudolegal threat and then later in the thread you want to sell us something? Interesting combination!

And regarding the pictures: I've bought a lot from ready2fly and gave proper photo credit to them whenever I used their pictures. In effect, getting the pictures published by credible users is the best advertising they can get, and free on top of this. All of these are good reasons for them not to sue anyone. And if they want, they can go right ahead and try to sue me for damages. I founded a midsize company and know what law suits are and am not afraid of them.

Cheers,
Henrik (in Munich, for you lawyers, if you want to sue me )
Listen mate...I totally understand for what your saying but I just could not resist on posting that comment...however I do not want to speak about this any further.I mentioned that I put a smile on there for a good reason, to make a joke..Not to be taken seriously.

So chill, relax and fly your planes, lol.

Schliesslich war das nur ein Witz, solltest du auch so verstehen durch das Smile wo ich hinterlassen habe.

Freundliche Grüsse

Regards

Neversommer.
Old May 19, 2010, 12:16 AM
Joined Apr 2009
55 Posts
pc 21

I know this is a "jet" thread but I could not help but notice the nice PC-21,which is used as a jet trainer by some countries
I hope there will be a north american dealer for LX ...aside from banana circus
jmm6293 is offline Find More Posts by jmm6293
Old May 19, 2010, 02:35 AM
Joined May 2010
4 Posts
Update on the Mig-29

Hi Guys

I wanted to shortly say hello and post an update on the new Mig-29 from Lanxiang. You are all right.... that plane looks really hot and it even gets more attractive with the just announced "red colour" (star design) :-)

We will receive the first samples in 1-2 weeks and post some new detailed pics on www.ready2fly.eu / lanxiang knows well how to combine innovation with power :-) a real recomandation is the "Super F-16" which is already out...excellent performance, nice scale and powerful!

Here some update on other models:

- C-17 will be out around August this year

- our new Giant F/A 18 with 90mm (length 1320mm/wingspan 950mm)will be out in July/August! Trust 1 : 2

- and we are working on a EPO PC-21 with wingspan of 1800mm :-)
ready2fly.eu is offline Find More Posts by ready2fly.eu
Old May 19, 2010, 09:53 AM
Cut the yellow wire
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
I bet that Red Star design will look nice.

ready2fly-- Is there any flying video of the MiG-29 yet?
RCG Plus Member