Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:59 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Hey, if it was English beer then it'd STILL taste better than the stuff you guys call beer
Yecch! I can't believe you guys are arguing over something that tastes like bitter soap suds!
AbuSabri is offline Find More Posts by AbuSabri
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:02 PM
Registered User
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
842 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
I never said people didn't benefit from the programs, I just said they were bankrupt, and they didn't work because they were government programs. Government programs never work. SS was a huge lie to the American people just like ocare is. Same crap different decade.
SS is not a "lie" at all. And again SS is not bankrupt.

http://www.niemanwatchdog.org/index....ckgroundid=628
Libelle201B is offline Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:14 PM
I want to go flying!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
The bottom line for me is I no longer trust our government. I do not trust them to look out for my future, my healthcare or anything else for that matter. And certainly not my money. They are incapable of doing anything right from delivering mail to issuing car license plates so why would I give them money all my life expecting to get it back after they spend it on what ever social entitlement program that gets them the most votes?

Our government is crooked, corrupt and currently being run my the most corrupt man ever to be called president. I do not see any reason to trust them with any part of my life.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Last edited by BE77 Pilot; Oct 10, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:38 PM
My poor poor planes.
winndaddy's Avatar
United States, LA, Lake Charles
Joined May 2012
327 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
The bottom line for me is I no longer trust our government. I do not trust them to look out for my future, my healthcare or anything else for that matter. And certainly not my money. They are incapable of doing anything right from delivering mail to issuing car license plates so why would I give them money all my life expecting to get it back after they spend it on what ever social entitlement program that gets them the most votes?

Our government is crooked, corrupt and currently being run my the most corrupt man ever to be called president. I do not see any reason to trust them with any part of my life.
Amen brother.
winndaddy is offline Find More Posts by winndaddy
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:28 PM
Dave?
RCWorks's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
The math is why Obummer will have his handed to him at all 3 debates... It looks like this...
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:11 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
The math is why Obummer will have his handed to him at all 3 debates... It looks like this...
LOL. That was pretty funny and a good use of pics.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:12 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
The bottom line for me is I no longer trust our government. I do not trust them to look out for my future, my healthcare or anything else for that matter. And certainly not my money. They are incapable of doing anything right from delivering mail to issuing car license plates so why would I give them money all my life expecting to get it back after they spend it on what ever social entitlement program that gets them the most votes?

Our government is crooked, corrupt and currently being run my the most corrupt man ever to be called president. I do not see any reason to trust them with any part of my life.
present government or inclusive of govt's from previous administrations?
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:24 AM
Omnipote
stone_axe's Avatar
Louisville, KY
Joined Apr 2001
665 Posts
You don't trust our government? Really?

Have you been to other countries? Have you seen what they have for infrastructure?

Spend some time in China or India and you will quickly miss our roads, power grids and especially the EPA - yes the EPA. Forget about driving 65mph and limited access highways and expect brown-outs and super expensive electricity. But the pollution is the hardest thing to get used to, it takes weeks to get used to all the pollution. If you stay in Beijing above the 12th floor you will never see the ground.

Did I mention water and sewage? That's another thing you don't miss until you leave America. The line gets blurry between the two. Municipal sewage treatment is a good thing that you take for granted until you are exposed to open sewers being the norm. And the water comes from right where the sewage pours out.

And corruption, oh my goodness, if you think the American government is corrupt you should spend some time in India, Russia and Latin America. Corruption is right in your face there. Almost every public official is fully corrupt and any dealings you have with the government is little more than a bribery shakedown. I have to explain to the Indian and Russian employees of my company that they can't bribe police officers and that it is a major crime to offer them a bribe.

I'm not trying to pick on just China, Russia and India. The same could be said for most countries outside of Canada and Northern Europe - which have huge tax rates and socialized everything.

If you don't trust America, there are plenty of other options for you that have much less regulation. Why don't you give them a try?
stone_axe is offline Find More Posts by stone_axe
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:31 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,591 Posts
Great post. We don't really realize how well we have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_axe View Post
You don't trust our government? Really?

Have you been to other countries? Have you seen what they have for infrastructure?

Spend some time in China or India and you will quickly miss our roads, power grids and especially the EPA - yes the EPA. Forget about driving 65mph and limited access highways and expect brown-outs and super expensive electricity. But the pollution is the hardest thing to get used to, it takes weeks to get used to all the pollution. If you stay in Beijing above the 12th floor you will never see the ground.

Did I mention water and sewage? That's another thing you don't miss until you leave America. The line gets blurry between the two. Municipal sewage treatment is a good thing that you take for granted until you are exposed to open sewers being the norm. And the water comes from right where the sewage pours out.

And corruption, oh my goodness, if you think the American government is corrupt you should spend some time in India, Russia and Latin America. Corruption is right in your face there. Almost every public official is fully corrupt and any dealings you have with the government is little more than a bribery shakedown. I have to explain to the Indian and Russian employees of my company that they can't bribe police officers and that it is a major crime to offer them a bribe.

I'm not trying to pick on just China, Russia and India. The same could be said for most countries outside of Canada and Northern Europe - which have huge tax rates and socialized everything.

If you don't trust America, there are plenty of other options for you that have much less regulation. Why don't you give them a try?
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:24 AM
Omnipote
stone_axe's Avatar
Louisville, KY
Joined Apr 2001
665 Posts
I think Obama was sandbagging and giving Romney enough rope to fuel the next two debates.

Romney's tax and abortion flip-flops are giving Obama more to work with.
stone_axe is offline Find More Posts by stone_axe
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 04:36 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri View Post
Yecch! I can't believe you guys are arguing over something that tastes like bitter soap suds!
I drink Guiness

It tastes like sweet soap suds
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 06:54 AM
Dave?
RCWorks's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_axe View Post
You don't trust our government? Really?

Have you been to other countries? Have you seen what they have for infrastructure?

Spend some time in China or India and you will quickly miss our roads, power grids and especially the EPA - yes the EPA. Forget about driving 65mph and limited access highways and expect brown-outs and super expensive electricity. But the pollution is the hardest thing to get used to, it takes weeks to get used to all the pollution. If you stay in Beijing above the 12th floor you will never see the ground.

Did I mention water and sewage? That's another thing you don't miss until you leave America. The line gets blurry between the two. Municipal sewage treatment is a good thing that you take for granted until you are exposed to open sewers being the norm. And the water comes from right where the sewage pours out.

And corruption, oh my goodness, if you think the American government is corrupt you should spend some time in India, Russia and Latin America. Corruption is right in your face there. Almost every public official is fully corrupt and any dealings you have with the government is little more than a bribery shakedown. I have to explain to the Indian and Russian employees of my company that they can't bribe police officers and that it is a major crime to offer them a bribe.

I'm not trying to pick on just China, Russia and India. The same could be said for most countries outside of Canada and Northern Europe - which have huge tax rates and socialized everything.

If you don't trust America, there are plenty of other options for you that have much less regulation. Why don't you give them a try?
So your ok with reducing the U.S. to the status of other holes around the world? That is about all that this Whitehouse occupant has been up to. Maybe you have not looked at the DoJ lately.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 06:56 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
So your ok with reducing the U.S. to the status of other holes around the world? That is about all that this Whitehouse occupant has been up to. Maybe you have not looked at the DoJ lately.


You guys - sheesh - get a passport and travel a bit - then you'd understand
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:57 AM
Dave?
RCWorks's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
1,629 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
You guys - sheesh - get a passport and travel a bit - then you'd understand
I traveled a lot, this in the Whitehouse is a cluster of lawlessness, as is the crew he brought with him.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:16 AM
In Development Now
Indiana_Geoff's Avatar
Joined May 2005
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
FDR is without a doubt the most liberal president we have had in recent history IMO, and to claim Obama is more liberal than FDR is laughable. Obama if anything is trying to preserve what FDR started ie the New Deal and it's work and social programs.
Obama is far more liberal than FDR. FDR was far more corrupt. Now I think that Obama would be proud to have that title too, but the nation learned from FDR and that probably won't happen ever again.
Indiana_Geoff is offline Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Romney advisers think Obama will win the first debate DenverJayhawk Life, The Universe, and Politics 84 Oct 02, 2012 10:04 AM
Discussion Why the Power Base of the Democratic Party Wants Mr. Obama to Lose. LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 30 Sep 02, 2012 04:09 PM
Discussion Could This Be Why Obama Will Now Help In Syria? LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 63 Aug 06, 2012 06:34 PM
Discussion Will Obama step down if he loses the election? RCWorks Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jun 22, 2012 05:04 PM
Discussion Branch off from another thread / The debate on why Uncle Sam wants to kill you all treehog Life, The Universe, and Politics 45 Apr 20, 2010 04:05 PM