HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Joined Jun 2014
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouser View Post
A buddy of mine lawn darted my Panther over the weekend. Though ugly, she will fly again save for an elevator servo. The one with that cutesy arm for the two push rods. No other servo I have matches that spline. Not even other Freewing servos. Grrr....

Anyway, if your lawn dart was worse that mine and you can spare that servo, let me know.

Thanks

o---O---o

Grouser
When I replaced mine, I just took the pushrod quick connect off the stock arm and melted out the hole in the new servo arm to give enough room for the connector to rotate but not fall out. Make sure to secure it with threadlock again on the new servo arm. If you can't move the quick connect, hobby king sells one similar enough to work. I don't recall the part number off the top of my head but they come in 10 packs for a few bucks. They will also sell you a much higher quality servo for $5 or less. I used Turnigy TGY-50090MG on mine. That's an all metal gear train analog that fits in the same space and won't strip constantly. It's expensive though; almost $6!
Focusyn is online now Find More Posts by Focusyn
to remove ads between posts