HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Montag DP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2006, 11:55 PM
Dave
Lindenhurst, IL
Joined Jul 2006
44 Posts
E-Sky Cool

Dear Montag, I just purchased a HB Cool and was wondering on the set up of the tail rotor? Does it start at zero pitch or does it have some pitch in it while at rest. Also what battery discharge rate do you recommend, 10C, 15C or higher?
spider1 is offline Find More Posts by spider1
Old Dec 03, 2006, 07:25 PM
victim of the system
Home of the Toledo RC show
Joined Jul 2003
2,486 Posts
Nice fleet ..I too have a G-ride and like it very much ...Bill Stevens is a great person to work with and designs very nice models ...I don't have a dystraction but thought I would like one...I have a micro cap 232 from Bill and when I first started flying it , it was a handful ..but now it is like flying a bigger ship...my heli fleet consists of a Hummingbird 3D Pro , Trex and a honeybee II fp...Tom
TooTall is offline Find More Posts by TooTall
Old Dec 09, 2006, 09:08 PM
Hold my beer and watch this!
Northern IL
Joined Oct 2005
2,380 Posts
Nice fleet Montag. Every time I see photos of a small but exquisite fleet such as yours, it makes me self-concious. Do yourself a favor and limit the number of birds such that you can keep them all in tip-top shape.

I have too many planes, (about 10) only half of them are flyable at any given time. Already, I have three helis, and the first two are suffering, while I build the T-Rex.
Jeremy Z is offline Find More Posts by Jeremy Z