HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2011, 02:00 PM
Joined Jan 2011
24 Posts
Help!
Help me decide, i am confused!

Guys which of these 5000mAh batt is good... (brand)

For my E-maxx... God these hobby is addictive. been surfing the net for good batteries
and its really confusing me (sigh!) i wish i could do some upgrades right now and then..
weeew! just don't have the budget for it as of now.. JUST batterries
sLeazebag is offline Find More Posts by sLeazebag
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2011, 10:15 PM
Kowalski !.....Options
USA, MI, Hastings
Joined Jan 2007
2,439 Posts
Look here to add to your confusion http://www.promatchracing.com/products.php?cat=16
I have used Duratrax brand batteries in the past and they worked fine.
mredzadventure is offline Find More Posts by mredzadventure
Old Feb 02, 2011, 02:13 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,612 Posts
They both 8.4v 5000mah packs and doubt you will see any difference between them if you take equal care of them. GO lipo instead. Then you will see a difference between packs.
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Old Feb 03, 2011, 04:20 PM
New Westminster, B.C., Canada
Joined Apr 2010
76 Posts
Hi!

Don't spend money on those Ni-Mh batteries. They don't last long!

With the almost same price, you can get good Li-Po batteies, working much better and lasting longer than those Ni-MHs.

Try HobbyPartz.com or HobbyKing.com. Get 2-cell Li-Po 5,000 mAh with 20C or 30 C. You will have more speed and longevity with those li-pos! "Blue Li-Po" from Hobby Partz is ok, and "Turnigy" li-pos are good from Hobby King.

I hope you enjoy them!
James K.G. is offline Find More Posts by James K.G.