New Products Flash Sale

Sneak Peak at the OXY 4

Lynx Heli Innovations is on the loose again with a new family member!

Splash

Lynx is back on the scene with the new OXY 4 helicopter, and it looks to be a winner.

Lynx Heli Innovations is on the loose again with a new family member! The new OXY 4 will be the latest helicopter release from Lynx. It is currently in the prototype beta testing phase, but they are making great progress according to founder Luca Invernizzi. The new OXY 4 is said to have a stretch kit available in the future that will take the OXY 4 to 350mm. With the OXY 3 being such a huge success, you can count on the new version to perform to the same standards or better.

A word from Luca Invernizzi.

"Today I feel happy. After a long wait and a lots of issue fixes, we finally completed 10 hard flights, yes I'm talking about the OXY 4! The stretched edition will be 350mm. The next step is to send Tareq and other selected beta pilots the next beta releases, and listen to how they feel about it, my feeling is extremely positive."

For more information on the OXY 4 when it's released, click here.

There are no posts