SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 28, 2015, 02:32 PM
ewr
Find More Posts by ewr
ewr
United States, RI, Cranston
Joined May 2010
126 Posts
I was torn between these and the Dom V2 as well... But took my chances hoping I'd be in he 20% that they work for. I think people are confusing fatsharks statment about how you should chose the Dom V2's over the HDs. I think they are saying that to reduce the number of unhappy customers, not because the Dom HD are not as good as the Dom V2. In my (and I guess the other 20% of people who the HD works for) opinion the Dom HD are much better than the Dom V2 when it comes to applications like obstacle avoidance and situational awareness/proximity flying (racing etc). Yes, the big caveat is that when they DON'T work, they leave the user with a very unsatisfying experience.. And when 80% of customers are not satisfied I can see why Fatshark themselves considered these a failure... But for the people like myself who they do work for, they are absolutely amazing.
ewr is offline Find More Posts by ewr
to remove ads between posts