SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Find More Posts by rondefly
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Joined Feb 2007
26 Posts
Discussion
Taranis Gear setup

Hi all, I have been using my Taranis Plus for two weeks ok for 4 channels, now I am trying to set up retracts on a 5th channel and cant seam to get it working, can somebody walk me through the steps to set that up please?
Ron
rondefly is online now Find More Posts by rondefly
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:54 PM
Find More Posts by Jet_Flyer
AKA 8178
Joined May 2004
1,987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondefly View Post
Hi all, I have been using my Taranis Plus for two weeks ok for 4 channels, now I am trying to set up retracts on a 5th channel and cant seam to get it working, can somebody walk me through the steps to set that up please?
Ron
Very easy, see screens below. Your page numbers might be different depending on how your system is configured.

Mike
Jet_Flyer is online now Find More Posts by Jet_Flyer
Last edited by Jet_Flyer; Today at 07:15 PM.
Old Today, 07:39 PM
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Joined Feb 2007
26 Posts
still don't work

I tried with the both servo's into one gear channel and with one in gear and one in aux1, had all the screens just like you showed.
Ron
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Find More Posts by Jet_Flyer
AKA 8178
Joined May 2004
1,987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondefly View Post
I tried with the both servo's into one gear channel and with one in gear and one in aux1, had all the screens just like you showed.
Ron
What does it do when you move the gear switch? Try going to the channel monitor page and see what CH5 does when you move the switch.

What receiver are you using?

Mike
Jet_Flyer is online now Find More Posts by Jet_Flyer
Old Today, 08:54 PM
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Joined Feb 2007
26 Posts
Thanks Mike, when I move the SF switch nothing happens on the channel monitor page, but it shows Gear instead of channel 5, I am using the Orange receiver with the Orange module, all else works well.
Ron