New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2013, 05:35 PM
Find More Posts by sherifx
Joined Apr 2012
54 Posts
Autopilot System w. Follow Me & Smartphone CGS Suggestions & Experiences?

Hey all - I'm working on a new project and looking for autopilots with these features. I'm only aware of the ZeroUAV systems, but I'm not sure of any others.

I also don't know anyone with any experience with any of these systems and if you could point me in the direction of reviews and/or share their own thoughts, I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance & Warm Regards
sherifx is offline Find More Posts by sherifx
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2013, 12:35 AM
Find More Posts by zlite
Chris Anderson
San Francisco/Bay Area
Joined Mar 2007
949 Posts
APM has built-in FollowMe (with copters) and supports phones/tablets via the browser with MAVelous.
zlite is offline Find More Posts by zlite