SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 11:12 PM
Find More Posts by tritan
Joined Apr 2007
2,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk31 View Post
Hi there,
In case you have not still found a solution to get RSSI out of your FASST yet, this is a simple mod for the R617 FASST receiver - it has worked fine for me.
http://rcexplorer.se/diy/2011/01/lost-packet-indicator/

Cheers
Thanks, I cant do that kind of soldering and no I havent got it to work yet in spite of contacting ET. They dont seems to be able to know why either.
tritan is offline Find More Posts by tritan
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2015, 04:24 PM
Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Canada, NL, Conception Bay South
Joined Jun 2012
223 Posts
Anyway to fine tune the amps reading on the osd without having to measure directly? Have the setup on a traditional heli and it would be difficult to measure the actual amps vs displayed...I know in the Vector, for example, there is a multiplying factor that you can increase or decrease as necessary to get an accurate reading.

Jim
Newfie Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot