HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2003, 12:04 AM
San Francisco, CA, USA
Joined Jun 2001
2,792 Posts
Subscriptions: We should be notified only once that there are new posts in a thread!

i'm subscribed to that monster Kokam thread, and the email subscription notices are getting really annoying. it emails me every single time someone posts to that thread. that's really unnecessary and annoying. it should email me once, the first time someone posts to the thread since i have last visited it. after that, i already know there's new content in the thread, and i don't need to keep getting email notices.

the strange thing is, this only seems to happen with certain threads. on some threads, i get a notice on the first new post, and subsequent posts do not generate an email notice.
Ben74 is offline Find More Posts by Ben74
to remove ads between posts