New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2015, 05:01 AM
Find More Posts by paul timms
Australia, VIC, Kyneton
Joined Apr 2008
361 Posts
Gallery
Shep Just a few that I love

There were so many all except one were perfect.
paul timms is offline Find More Posts by paul timms
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2015, 05:04 AM
Australia, VIC, Kyneton
Joined Apr 2008
361 Posts
More

They are perfect
Old Sep 14, 2015, 09:12 PM
Find More Posts by shanesmadhouse
Buildings what I enjoy.
Australia, QLD, Witheren
Joined Nov 2007
766 Posts
Paul, keep coming with the photos for those that could not get down that way. Looked good to see so many planes lining up to fly.

Shane
shanesmadhouse is offline Find More Posts by shanesmadhouse
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by pokiou
Australia, VIC, Coburg
Joined Oct 2007
842 Posts
i had no idea this was on... why is this stuff not advertised??
pokiou is offline Find More Posts by pokiou
Old Sep 16, 2015, 08:13 PM
Australia, VIC, Kyneton
Joined Apr 2008
361 Posts
Look I have a way of remembering shep Its my wife's Birthday that week end It a great way to remember the birthday Pokiou.
I was thinking of you on the way up to shep Shane and if you might be there . One day you will make it.
My main reason on going is to walk around the pits and get up close to things I will never have. The flying is not that exciting , they all look so real in action . The line up had 30 models in it for most of the afternoon We left at 3 PM with an arrival at 10:30 AM THe lunch was great .
Now not sure when the Col Taylor - Monaro Models show stoped but that was always a feature , I always looked forward to that there was always something new ,two truck loads last time I was there , so the money I had earmarked to spend there went home in my pocket. I did try to get some Glow plugs, not stocked by the replacement shop. There main items were Electric etc.
This year we went on Saturday because the last time we went everybody was telling us how much better the Saturday was and that Sunday we went on was just average.
As to the number of Aircraft there could have been near 400 , how could you work that out as there were just so many this year. Yours Paul T