HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 12, 2012, 04:51 PM
Heavy thinker..I mean tinkerer
Canada, ON, Aylmer
Joined Apr 2009
749 Posts
Discussion
iPhone Logging in and browsing on HK site??

Is there a trick to logging into the HK website on an iPhone, it won't do it and it's the only access I have right now to the Internet. Anybody else come acrossed this problem.
Thanks
TheBlood+ is offline Find More Posts by TheBlood+
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2012, 05:29 PM
User
Aguanga, Ca
Joined Mar 2010
1,336 Posts
I signed in to HK just fine right now, and have placed most of my orders there using my iPhone. Where exactly do you hit a roadblock? You can't even browse the site?

90% of my posts here were typed up on my iPhone. I still have eagle vision, so it gets used as a tablet and nearly renders my laptop obsolete
phoam is online now Find More Posts by phoam
Old Aug 12, 2012, 05:44 PM
Heavy thinker..I mean tinkerer
Canada, ON, Aylmer
Joined Apr 2009
749 Posts
I also use my iPhone for everything....when I type in my password then hit "sign in", it just sits there with the load wheel spinning and spinning for ever and nothing happens. Been trying for two days now and same thing. It's happened before also. Also I'm only able to use my data right now, no wifi here, could that be an issue?
TheBlood+ is offline Find More Posts by TheBlood+
Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:42 PM
User
Aguanga, Ca
Joined Mar 2010
1,336 Posts
That's strange. I don't suspect 3G is the issue here, especially if you're able to login here on RCG.

When all else fails, shut down your phone, reboot and try to sign in again.
phoam is online now Find More Posts by phoam