HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Mar 2008
3,925 Posts
ooooh, CG......
I had assumed it only mattered being close to the center line and not so much front to rear with respect to C.G.
(my previous installs used the old FMA CPD4 Co-pilot, but this E.T. is much better and 10+ years newer tech.)

Ideal install location on this build will be about 3" Forward of the CG.
Receiver has been dug in the foam body, I'm not going to be moving it.

I think I will go with it on this build but when I build the same plane again, I'll then swap the Guardian's location with where the receiver is now and it will then be 1-2" forward of CG if not closer.

Fry's Electronics show some adapters for $5
Hopefully they are not only for charging.
It is not the cost of the cable that I'm avoiding, it is the space in tool box. Not going to make a big deal out of it.

Thank you for the replies above, I feel much better now.

G.
GryphonRCU is offline Find More Posts by GryphonRCU
to remove ads between posts